Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Travelling To Mauritius - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Mauritius (985 Views)

Mauritius Study And Work / My Trip From Lagos To Ethiopia, Kenya And Mauritius Island / Relocation To Mauritius: How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Mauritius by charles2468(m): 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2018
please this thread is created for Nigerians living at Mauritius or anyone who had experience of the country to share ideas about life, opportunities, how to apply for it since its visa free country, in this so called country MAURITIUS thanks
Re: Travelling To Mauritius by BedLam: 12:00am On Mar 26, 2018
charles2468:
please this thread is created for Nigerians living at Mauritius or anyone who had experience of the country to share ideas about life, opportunities, how to apply for it since its visa free country, in this so called country MAURITIUS thanks
Some times I wonder why people seek for others experiences when going for adventure (unless you are not ). Truth is that the surprises are some of the things that makes the journey fun. Forget people's experience or whatever. People perceive things differently and how they see it won't fall in line with your ways. Grab yourself and enjoy the sun!

(1) (Reply)

Flight Ticket To Houston, Texas. / Ist Class Graduate Who Launch His IT Company Dies In Accident On His Way 2 Enugu / From Train To Plane: The Chronicles Of A First Timer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.