Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student (632 Views)

MC Truth Accused Of Drugging, Raping, Robbing And Assaulting Lady / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) / Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student by metroblogger: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2018

Yusuf Waheed, a 30-year-old commercial driver has been paraded before newsmen for robbing and raping a female student of Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile-Ife.

Following a report by the victim, Waheed was apprehended by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS. Waheed, a father of three, was said to have committed the offense on 25th of February 2018.

Femi Joseph, spokesperson for the Ondo State Police Command disclosed to newsmen that Waheed was taking some passengers from Akure to Abeokuta but stopped by the bush to commit the rape when all the other passengers had alighted and he was left alone with the lady.

Joseph said, “after all passengers have alighted from his vehicle, Waheed was left with the lady (name withheld) and mediately drove to nearby bush. He brought out a knife and threatening the lady and disposed her of Infinix handset, Huawei IPad, cash sum of N4,000 and other valuable items. As if is not enough, Waheed forcefully had a carnal knowledge of the lady and she reported the case to the police in the station and we swung into action”.

While blaming his escapade on the devil, Waheed said he has been driving for over 17 years and wondered what led him to commit the evil act. “I had been driving for over 17 years and this kind of thing has never happened to me but I think it is devil’s work. I drive for almost 16 years in Abuja in which am not involved in any crime throughout of my stay. I have a wife and three children. I don’t know what comes over me, maybe it was because I relocated to Abeokuta” he said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-bus-driver-arrested-for-robbing-and-raping-oau-student/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student by taylor89(m): 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lol
Re: PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student by NaijaMutant(f): 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
I swear, I didn't check his name undecided

I just hate tribalist

I'm just angry that Waheed a father of 3 in Ondo state could do this rubbish.

The Lady is lucky her skull is intact grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student by iyketex007: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ritualist cum rapists, blaming the devil for your act of rape and robbery. What the fuc.k is a knife doing in you vehicle in the first place if not that you've been in this act for long.

I bet your plan was to maim and kill the lady for rituals since you happen to belong in the region where skull mining is the stock in trade.

He should be made to answer for his crimes.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student by adadike(f): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
upon all d problems we are facing in this Buhari era, u still find time to rob and rape? can someone pls castrate this man.
Re: PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student by ojun50(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
some people no just dey think of tomorrow
Re: PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student by Sctests: 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
You don't what 'comes' over you?

Maybe it because you 'relocated to Abeokuta' and demons possessed you.

Anyway, you go smell rod for jail and your anus will be as wide as a funnel. Useless monkey.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student by Pat081: 7:08am On Mar 26, 2018
If dis fool Na government workers he go dey thinking of going home in 18yrs time dat will make him 35yrs as a worker but u can send him to jail to spend d 18yrs dia
Re: PHOTO; Bus Driver Arrested For Robbing And Raping OAU Student by Jabioro: 7:25am On Mar 26, 2018
Don't worry the devil will also rape you to bleed in your new abode...

(1) (Reply)

71 Year-old-man Cleared Of Murder After 45 Years In Prison / Final Year EBSU Female Student And Her Deadly Gang Arrested For Kidnapping / Air Force Jets Bomb Benue Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.