Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Please Experts In The House Help Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Experts In The House Help Me (1203 Views)

Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / Bloggers In The House...help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Experts In The House Help Me by omozu1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Please i want to know how profitable it is to use facebook ads to promote google adsense blog?
And how to go about it an not get banned by google?
Thanks for your help
Re: Please Experts In The House Help Me by JeffreyJames(m): 10:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
You can't get banned by Google for promoting your blog. You can only get banned if you encourage people to click the ads on your blog.
Re: Please Experts In The House Help Me by omozu1(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2018
JeffreyJames:
You can't get banned by Google for promoting your blog. You can only get banned if you encourage people to click the ads on your blog.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Plugin:- Elementor Pro Free Download [activated] / Can Somebody Assist Me For Hosting My Website? / Yahoo Nigeria Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.