Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

#bbnaija: “I Need To Set Cee-c Straight” — Khloe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: “I Need To Set Cee-c Straight” — Khloe (546 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “I Need To Set Cee-c Straight” — Khloe by lovelylad: 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Following her return to the Big Brother house, Queen Koko better known as Khloe has shared what she plans to do next in the house. According to her, she has learnt her lesson and won’t let her emotions get the best of her this time.
However, she said she’s bringing back drama to the house.
Khloe stated specifically that she’s going to set the controversial housemate, Cee-C straight when she returns to the house – we certainly can’t wait for this to happen. Khloe later on declared that she’s open to anything after she was asked what her relationship status will be with Teddy A – She was asked what it’ll be like with Teddy A who’s quite fond of her and she said she’s “Open for anything”

Re: #bbnaija: “I Need To Set Cee-c Straight” — Khloe by desoul2004(m): 1:28am On Mar 26, 2018
K
Re: #bbnaija: “I Need To Set Cee-c Straight” — Khloe by SamuelTurner(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Mtcheew......I no say this rubbish go reach front page... Like if you hate big brother naija... Share if you dislike big brother naija Report if big brother irritates you Mention if your enemy is big brother naija Skip if you love big brother naija

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Popular Female Singers In The World / The 40 Year Old Virgin 2005 / Watch This Short Action Film Tittled Aberration It Will Change Your Orientation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.