Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed (726 Views)

I'm In A Critical Situation, Please Advise A Confused Soul. / Before You Choose That Career. Lessons From Kyari's Ordeal / Nigerian Lady In The US Army Confused Her Colleague With Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed by zeenaman: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2018
I'm at a very confussing stage of life right now, with just a few weeks to the completion of service. As an Economics graduate, where between Abuja and Lagos is more promising for a starter like me. I have a friend that can host me in Lagos, and i have a sibling i can stay with in Abuja. I need your advice please. I graduated with a 2 1, that is if it matters. Where do i stand a better chance as a son of a nobody?
Re: The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 26, 2018
zeenaman:
I'm at a very confussing stage of life right now, with just a few weeks to the completion of service. As an Economics graduate, where between Abuja and Lagos is more promising for a starter like me. I have a friend that can host me in Lagos, and i have a sibling i can stay with in Abuja. I need your advice please. I graduated with a 2 1, that is if it matters. Where do i stand a better chance as a son of a nobody?
Re: The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed by eddybrigs: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2018
Lagos for me is better that is if you're ready to hustle if it's to look for job lagos is overpopulated
Re: The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed by Agadsman(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Bro go and learn a skill if you don't have any yet. Trust me, you are gonna need it. Not trying to discourage you though, your 2:1 is valueless as far as Nigeria Economy is concerned right now.

My point is

Collect your NYSC cert.....keep it somewhere safe, enter the street and find some skills to learn.

Meanwhile, congrats on the successful completion of your NYSC
Re: The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed by jaychubi: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Forget 2.1 and economics it won't put food on ur table in a saturated job market.

Go and learn shoe making
Re: The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed by Ramanto(m): 7:17am On Mar 27, 2018
jaychubi:
Forget 2.1 and economics it won't put food on ur table in a saturated job market.

Go and learn shoe making

is that the best advice you can come up with for the op? Don't u think he won't have bothered getting a degree if he fancied shoe making that much?

lalasticlala
Re: The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed by jaychubi: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Ramanto:

is that the best advice you can come up with for the op? Don't u think he won't have bothered getting a degree if he fancied shoe making that much?

lalasticlala

Give him ur own advice or shut up already
Re: The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed by Ramanto(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2018
jaychubi:

Give him ur own advice or shut up already
Rude boy
Re: The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed by Jesusgirl92(f): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
zeenaman:
Lagos... But just arm yourself with as much skill as you can.... Professional qualifications too (if u have the money)... If age is still on your side, you'll get...

(1) (Reply)

four great Men Whose Self Confessions Ruined Their Careers / 8 Ways Viewers Can Make Money By Just Watching Big Brother Naija / Score Expert User Band In Ielts, Toefl, Gre, Sat (class Participation/online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.