Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Please Help Me!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Me!!! (387 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me!!! by OPA6IX(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2018
Do not mind my grammatical blunders as I'm very sure you will encounter more errors in my write up

Hello everyone here,My name is quadri,I'm 20years old,I finished secondary school education in the year 2014(I was 16years then),I was ready to face another stage of life,luckily for me,I cleared my waec result then and I took jamb the following year and got 216.Due to the low score I'd in jamb,I was denied admission by oau,I then opted for fed poly ede and I was given admission.jan 11 2016,I parked my belongings(I'd two shirts and a trouser then)dad got me a very big bag,so when parking my load,I 'd to stuff it with my secondary school textbooks and qoran,so that the bag can be filled.

Dad had no money then to pay for my tuition fee,accommodation fee and some other things I'll need,I'd to stay with a friend,Dad later took a loan from a relative which he hasn't pay till now.One thing led to the other,I dropped out of ede because of financial issues,Dad can no longer foot the bills(I pitied him)

I'm back in osogbo to start another phase of life(I've only steeped on the soil of three towns in my entire life osogbo,ede and ife..I started working in a bet9ja shop,That's where I got money to feed myself and even help dad out at times,my monthly pay is 10k,I feed myself and my brother(note;my brother and I stay with a friend).Things weren't smooth for me and my brother and my dad can't even feed us again(he's a vulcanizer).

My problem now is that I don't know the next step I should take.I was sound academically when I was in secondary school.I was a two times senior prefect(primary and junior secondary school),My brother is also good academically but he dont even have the chance of finishing secondary school...

Now my greatest fear is this,my brother,my dad and me myself have got no hope of survival,and there's no family to help out,I would have learn a trade but how will I feed...Now over to you dads and brothers here,thou the world is cruel but I know some people are still ready to help,I have all proves of all I wrote up there,And I got a great business Idea but the start up capital is my problem,If you all can help me out.I 'll be very happy....

I'm not good in writing,If you want to know more about what I wrote.I'll drop my number

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2018: How Candidates Can Change Name, Jamb Reg Number, Matriculation Number / Jamb Witheld 2018 Utme Candidates Results / If You Sat For The Federal Scholarship Board Exams In The Past, Pls Come IN:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.