Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder (3166 Views)

I Just Bought My New TStv Decoder / Tstv Is Back With New Frequency-learn How To Install New Tstv Channels / TSTV Is Back! Here Is TSTV Sassy Decoder Price And Sales Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Newsprex(m): 10:37am On Mar 26, 2018

1. The Dish, Remote and TSTV decoder will be sold for N3,500 only.
2. Sassy decoder contains up to 70+ channels.
3. ‎TSTV Sassy decoder doesn’t support internet, hence you won’t get the 20GB promised.
4. Using Quick teller platform to pay subscription plan is fully supported.
5. Pause Subscription is supported: You can only pause your subscription for 7 days only out of the 30 days subscription plan and the Pause subscription is Only Available for 1 month subscription plan.
6. ‎You can record videos and play it later on Sassy decoder which is the PVR function.
7. ‎N200 for daily subscription, N500 for 3-day subscription and N750 for weekly subscription.

Learn more via https://prexblog.com/tstv-is-finally-back-with-a-new-sassy-decoder-see-price-features-and-sales-date/
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Demonicide(f): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2018
G

8 Likes

Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Daviestunech(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2018
undecided
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by dustmalik: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2018
Demonicide:
It is still manageable, at least still better than those thieves called DSTV. But that no 3 no nake sense na.
You better wait and see what they have to offer before making comparison.

2 Likes

Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by rafabenitez: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
Me waiting

5 Likes

Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
DSTV n TSTV

2 Likes

Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by AnodaIT(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Demonicide:
It is still manageable, at least still better than those thieves called DSTV. But that no 3 no nake sense na.

That one will be sold later, it's called Dexterity Decoder
It gives 20 GB internet access
See details
TStv Decoders On Sale
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Ajfems(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
All for 3500...ok shocked
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by iheanyi40(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Wen will it be on sale biko
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by HAH: 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tstv has been on test transmission for almost 6 months on and 3 west, if the channels we currently view on their test transmission is what they are offering for 3500, then they are not serious, the channels are no better than startimes of 1200 monthly.
And no sports

Unless there are some channels not being tested presently that will be added

1 Like

Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Demonicide:

How can u say something that u have not even seen or tried is better than something that has been around and consistent for more than a decade?
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by ObservantFellow: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dem don come again undecided
Una make my friend swear not to subscribe again last time wey una promise 20GB ontop uma decoders angry

1 Like

Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by paulsibility(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
Okay...
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Ay04z(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
We re not doing again.
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Dandanlowo: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
AnodaIT:

That one will be sold later, it's called Dexterity Decoder
It gives 20 GB internet access
See details
TStv Decoders On Sale
Where can we get itt. Nd hope premier league still dey sha
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by skywalker240(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lets wait and see, if its what it promised to be then, its bye bye to gotv and big bro.

But like i said earlier, lets keep our fingers....and observe. grin
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by skywalker240(m): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Dandanlowo:

Where can we get itt. Nd hope premier league still dey sha
Na dat one me jst dey wait 2 see not jst premier league sha all football jst like DSTV. c
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
April 1 is fools day. Believe at ur own risk

1 Like

Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Actuarydeji(m): 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Can it shows paradise and at the same time show me what will happen to me tomorrow? Yeyenatu
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Michealdawson00: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cryptocurrency is the next phase of the world, you trade bitcoin? Buy and sell? But you know you can generate and also invest on your bitcoin.
You can convert to other coins, mine and also invest and watch it grow.

We take you through the various steps on how to maximize this

Contact us today via;
Call/WhatsApp- 08164488358
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by CAPSLOCKED: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2018

LOL.

HOW DO PEOPLE STILL HAVE HOPES OF THIS JOKE CALLED TSTV?

I'M VERY SURE JESUS WILL COME AND GO, BEFORE TSTV HAPPENS. undecided
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by fotadmowmend(m): 12:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Hope they ain't planning to do us April fool
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2018
so you mean that I will use N3000 to subscribe for these watery functions undecided

You must be kidding me undecided

mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Newsprex(m): 10:08am On Mar 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
so you mean that I will use N3000 to subscribe for these watery functions undecided

You must be kidding me undecided

mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

Far better than the God damn GoTV
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Demonicide(f): 3:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
[url][/url]
greenhulk:

How can u say something that u have not even seen or tried is better than something that has been around and consistent for more than a decade?
i am very sorry sir. Don't be offended.
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Demonicide:
[url][/url] i am very sorry sir. Don't be offended.

Dear I'm not offended.
Re: See 7 Things You Should Know About New TSTV Sassy Decoder by Newsprex(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2018
greenhulk:

Dear I'm not offended.

Kk

(1) (Reply)

SPECIAL POWERS: Which Would You Want? / Download Naked Weapon 2 - Nigerian Nollywood Movie / 1000 Ways To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.