Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Husband And His Sister Are Threatening Me. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Husband And His Sister Are Threatening Me. (248 Views)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And His Sister Are Threatening Me. by z11111: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Dear Jzhane,

My name is Pricilia(not real name). I am a mother of three children and I am currently pregnant with my fourth child. I am very unhappy in my marriage at this time and I need your help and advice.

Ever since I got married to my husband,I have been noticing several behaviors that I dont like. We have been married for five years now. I met my husband as a virgin. We are not doing very well financially because my husband is a Driver and the pay is very poor. He was also doing his part time degree course. So all the money I made from my petty trading went into providing for the family and assisting my husband with his schooling. I did not plan to have a fourth child but I guess mistakes happen. I almost aborted this pregnancy when I found out. This is because,we can hardly even feed ourselves at the moment not to talk of having another extra mouth to feed.

With all these challenges,my pain is that my husband is always flirting with women. Women from his part time schooling and some of his passengers as a Taxi Driver. Many times I see text messages that his female friends send to him. When I confront him,he just starts shouting at me. One time,I reported him to my pastor in church and when we got home,he....Read full story from.

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-his-sister-are-threatening-meplease-help/

(1) (Reply)

Never Fall In Love Because Of Pity. / Hell Does Not Exist – Pope Francis / I Have A Word Of Knowledge For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.