Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Hasn't He Thought Of Marrying Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Hasn't He Thought Of Marrying Me? (665 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / My Girlfriend Wants To Travel Abroad Without Marrying Me / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hasn't He Thought Of Marrying Me? by fidelisCD1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Are you troubled by his not thinking of marrying you despite your beauty,faithfulness to him and his claim of loving you so dearly? You are undoubtedly at the right place of solutions because all your curiosity would be addressed by this publications.
I wish to start by thanking your courage in venturing into a relationship,your Faithfulness and love and I assure you they are not out of place. I know you would push the big question THEN WHY HAS HE NOT MADE ME HIS WIFE? Again your questions are righly asked knowing full well that age is not on your side and your relationship with him which you thought would have resulted to marriage by now is keeping other suitors away. Don't worry all of that would addressed and you would be getting anwser soon.

The dream of every woman in serious relationship is to have it turned into a peaceful and enjoyable marriage and it's frustrating when the man who should take the responsibilities of making the woman his wife is not thinking of doing the things required in making the woman his wife despite the display of love. Some men wave it off with the reason of I'M NOT READY YET, while some others don't even want to talk about it and any attempt to bring up the issue would spoil their whole day,weeks,or months. The most frustrating aspect of it is that way he treats you really shows he loves you but why he has not made you his wife is still very confusing. You would have quit the relationship but the fear of losing his love and the thought of he will soon do the needful has kept you back. Relax your nerves b'cos all you need is just simple instructions and you will be smiling as your need would be meet by your dream man.

A CAREFUL DIAGNOSE OF THE SITUATION
lets quickly start by checking if few things are properly put in place

(1) A QUICK CHECK ON YOURSELF:- This should help you determine if your attitude and characters are what any wife to be lady should possess. To help you do that correctly please put yourself in the position of the man and ask yourself, IS THIS WOMAN A WIFE MATERIAL ? your true and sincere answer to the above questions should tell you if the fault is on your side or his.

{2} A QUICK CHECK ON HIM
Again this will help you determine his character and attitudes, ARE THEY WANT A MAN SHOULD POSSESS FOR MARRIAGE ?
your answer to that will determine whether he deserves a great woman like you to be with him or not.

PROPER CHECK ON YOUR ROLE IN HIS LIFE
This is where the problem may likely be if 1 & 2 Checks shows every thing is alright.
ARE YOU PLAYING THE ROLE OF A WIFE ALREADY ? One of the greatest mistakes a single lady can ever make is to play the role of a wife outside marriage. What you need do is play the role of a POTENTIAL WIFE and not the role of a wife.
If you're always give to him what a wife should be giving then he'll be looking and treating you like a wife unknowingly and therefore wouldn't see any need disturbing himself about marriage. But no matter how he treats you,the truth still remains that you're not married.

LEARN HOW TO DENY HIM THE ROLES OF A WIFE
Learning and knowing how to politely deny him the duties of a wife by letting him know you are eagerly waiting to perform those roles because you love him but you can't do that now because he hasn't married you legally would make him run crazy and would want to do his possible best to have you as wife.
Make him know you you'd love to, or can't wait to carry his baby, satisfy him and more but you can't do that until you're married.

WARNING: Be sure you are of good character and behaviors,any responsible man would do all he can to get a responsible woman as a wife. If he still doesn't give a damn after all these tips then please run for your freedom and liberty.

I hope this article has given some solutions to your challenges?
Please drop your questions and comments and don't forget to subscribe to our blog for more educating posts. https://chuksdafe..com.ng/2018/03/why-hasnt-he-thought-of-marrying-me.html?m=1
Wish you successful relationships/marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Man Advises As His Brother Commits Suicide Days After He Ignored His Help / Marry A Miser. Hell No! / Pls I Need A Good Business Idea. Who Can Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.