Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch ‘A’ Registration Begins – See Detailed Guide - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch ‘A’ Registration Begins – See Detailed Guide (818 Views)

2021 NYSC Batch A Registration Begins On March 3rd / NYSC Portal For 2020 'Batch A' Registration Now Open..!! / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2018 Batch ‘A’ Registration Begins – See Detailed Guide by PenPrince07: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
The National Youth Service Corps has said that the 2018 Batch 'A' registration will begin on Monday.

This was revealed in a statement by the NYSC on Monday where it also added that the registration portal will be opened from Monday, 26th March – Sunday, 8th April, 2018.

“This is to inform all prospective corps members, i.e. Nigerians who have graduated from universities and mono/polytechnics, both at home and abroad, that the NYSC online registration portal will be opened from Monday, 26th March – Sunday, 8th April, 2018, to enable them register for the 2018 Batch ‘A’ mobilisation exercise,” the NYSC wrote.

Continuing, the NYSC gave details of the registration below:

http://theflowingink.com/nysc-2018-batch-a-registration-begins-see-detailed-guide/
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch ‘A’ Registration Begins – See Detailed Guide by deezaht: 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
I'm having issue with nysc registration, I used yahoomail instead of gmail and am yet to get notification up to 5hrs now.... Can I change my email and start afresh?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch ‘A’ Registration Begins – See Detailed Guide by PenPrince07: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
deezaht:
I'm having issue with nysc registration, I used yahoomail instead of gmail and am yet to get notification up to 5hrs now.... Can I change my email and start afresh?

Just hold on a little while; they would notify you. Alternatively, try gmail.

If they don't work, you can send a message to them via Twitter. You'd sure get the issue resolved immediately!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch ‘A’ Registration Begins – See Detailed Guide by silver94(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
deezaht:
Yes, use gmail. yahoo mail takes time, sometimes up to a day, sometimes it doesn't send notification at all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clear / Nysc Batch C / Schools That Dont Require Nysc 4 Direct Entry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.