Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Graphic Artist/illustrator Wanted ASAP - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphic Artist/illustrator Wanted ASAP (873 Views)

Professional Graphics Designer Wanted Asap. / Are You A 3D Animator Or Motion Graphic Artist? I Need Your Services. / CORELDRAW | PHOTOSHOP | ILLUSTRATOR | Training For Beginners (VIDEO TUTORIALS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Artist/illustrator Wanted ASAP by yembok: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
A bright, young and talented graphic artist/illustrator is needed to join a young and vibrant team as the chief illustrator. If you are interested pls be informed that this opening will not be salary based. Rather it will be percentage based on all the projects the team will be handling and this will be mutually agreed and signed. We see and pride ourselves as one of the best emerging media and digital companies, so therefore, as we are starting up, we will like to give a sense of inclusion to all the people who starts with us. The percentage idea means we may not immediately receive payment for works done, but get paid after the project based on percentage. So anybody who can see into the future, ready to plan ahead, take the bull by the horn, and is ready to be part of an exciting project should contact us @yemboksworld@gmail.com, and copy adegunwaseun@gmail.com with ur resume. Or call 08034677035, 08116564238.

If you talk to us once you will want to join us ten times over. Contact us today and let's have a bright future together.

YMDC.
Re: Graphic Artist/illustrator Wanted ASAP by Gamelord007: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job site that supports Naira transactions

1 Like

Re: Graphic Artist/illustrator Wanted ASAP by warreng1: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Visit my website: www.creativestudioone.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wallpaper / I Need Someone That Can Make Me Some Customize Flash Drives For My Comapny / Remove Image Background With Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.