Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Here Are The List Of 5 Best Adsense Alternative In 2018 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Here Are The List Of 5 Best Adsense Alternative In 2018 (465 Views)

5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 / Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 With Reasonable Examples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The List Of 5 Best Adsense Alternative In 2018 by Sabandra(f): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Here Are The List Of 5 Best Adsense Alternative In 2018
Hell no ! your Adsense account has been barned and you think probably that’s the end of your blogging career , well a big NO to that because that’s not the end of your blogging life. OK let’s look at scenario two , wherby you have applied countless number of times, with great content on your blog and still you keep getting rejected by Google Adsense and you have had your fill of that and your like this is the end , in fact this is a dead end right? Well pal there ain’t no dead end having thought of this i had to compile this list of 5 Best Adsense Alternative In 2018.
Don’t ask me why this list is for only 2018, well i’d tell you. This is how it is each year things changes so you can’t compare the Adsense Alternative List of 2017 to that of 2018 , you know why keep on reading you’d find out.

What Is Google Adsense ?
Well you have actually used Google Adsense and you know it pays , and don’t really understand how or probably you have been battling to get google adsense and you’ve also heard that it pays but don’t really get the process of the payment well here it is. According to Wikipedia Google AdSense is a program run by Google that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, or interactive media advertisements, that are targeted to site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google. They can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis.
Why Am I So Freaked About Adsense

In as much blogging is a fun thing to do , is either your a lifestyle blogger , a food blogger , a music blogger , a tech blogger , a gossip blogger or probably a host of others once in a while you’d want to earn , having spent so much on buying data and doing social media marketing , promotion on forums , blogs and the host of others there is that urge to earn a little considering the fact that other bloggers are hitting it big. Why are you so freaked about adsense , well for the records adsense is still considered to be the best platform that pays bloggers worldwide available for almost all countries although currency might not be in your local curry , but it can be changed to your country local currency.

Best 5 Alternative to Google Adsense in 2018
So hey ! there instead of bashing and crying for a lost Adsense account or a bounced application , don’t quit or stop updating your blog , its time to act and time to act fast , so get up on your feet , update your blog like never before , promote your blog act professional………. There ain’t time to loose.
Below are some of the best Adsense alternative you can use to monetize your blog , i’d be giving you tips on how they work and don’t rush as i’d be telling you ho to use them.
More is been emphasized on the below link.
https://www.tipsrush.com/2018/03/5-best-adsense-alternative-2018/

(1) (Reply)

Opinion - Nairaland Should Be Redesigned / Webmasters Needed For Payment Website / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.