Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo (774 Views)

Comedian #igodye Refuses To Take Correction After His Followers Called Him / Comedian Igodye Writes On The Struggles Of Men In Africa / Igodye Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl (Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by GodOfAction: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Veteran comedian Francis Agoda, popularly known as IGoDye has narrated a near defining moment when he invented a radio transmitter, Projector, Flying Helicopter, Hover craft ship and Solar eletric table fan that made him meet the first Governor of Delta State at 13 in 1992.

Sharing the photo below, the Delta State born told of how his parents wanted him to tow the line of invention but his passion for entertainment surpassed it all in the long run.

Read below:

One of the remarkable moments, today marked 25 years. I was 13 in 1992,when I invented : radio transmitter, Projector, Flying Helicopter, Hover craft ship, Solar eletric table fan and…….. This creativity gave me the privilege of meeting the first Executive Governor of Delta State during one of my presentations.
Obviously my parents wanted me to toll this line,but after my encounter with some creative arts performances’,my passion for entertainment grow stronger.
In life there is always a defining moment ;an opportunity to explore the inherent gifts that dwells in us.Never allow other people to control your attitude towards your dream,follow your dream and walk passionately instead of being doubtful of the future. Yes only you can stop success,by not trying the best in a little way…today I’m happy I followed my dream but You can do better than anyone because everyone cannot be like Bill Gates.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/26/comedian-igodye-narrates-how-he-met-the-first-governor-of-delta-state-after-he-invented-a-radio-transmitter-and-flying-helicopter-at-13-photo/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by SenR(m): 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
I wonder the kind type of inventions

wey him for do. cheesy grin
Re: Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by midolian(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
Only God knows what has happened to that "helicopter"
Re: Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by Paradigm777: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
You would hv been frustrated by this shithole into becoming a road side vulcanizer or a mechanic at innoson motors.

1 Like

Re: Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by Meekdon: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
which kain lie be dis na smiley
Re: Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by mayweather145: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
u have made it already so f*ck that !!!
Re: Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by thanki410(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nice one there.. Only you can stop successsss....
Check my signature
Re: Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by johnglefury(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Good thing you found your passion.
Inventors don't get recognised in Nigeria, and for this reason we retrograde. Nowadays, you only make it by being creative - or by defrauding, which is what our politicians do. NTA's annual inventors program is just poo. The only do it for publicity, no follow-up on the winners. Shithole country, it is.
Re: Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by GodOfAction: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
exactly
johnglefury:
Good thing you found your passion.
Inventors don't get recognised in Nigeria, and for this reason we retrograde. Nowadays, you only make it by being creative - or by defrauding, which is what our politicians do. NTA's annual inventors program is just poo. The only do it for publicity, no follow-up on the winners. Shithole country, it is.
Re: Comedian IGoDye Narrates How He Invented An Helicopter And Projector At 13 Photo by DailyNuella: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
chai

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West In Nigeria (pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Gift Her Son Iphone X For Easter / Watch Nicki Vs Cardi Who Got The Biggest Butt Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.