Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Why Do I Need An SSL Certificate? Get Free Installation On Your Wordpress Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Do I Need An SSL Certificate? Get Free Installation On Your Wordpress Site (327 Views)

Get A Full Fledged Website With Hosting And SSL Certificate For 25k / Free SSL Certificate Enable On Blogger Blog On Custom Domain Within Your Blogger / Get FREE SSL Certificate For Your Website (https) - 100 Persons Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Need An SSL Certificate? Get Free Installation On Your Wordpress Site by damoore(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
What is an SSL certificate?

An SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate is a digital certificate that authenticates the identity of a website and encrypts information sent to the server using SSL technology. Encryption is the process of scrambling data into an undecipherable format that can only be returned to a readable format with the proper decryption key.

A certificate serves as an electronic "passport" that establishes an online entity's credentials when doing business on the Web. When an Internet user attempts to send confidential information to a Web server, the user's browser accesses the server's digital certificate and establishes a secure connection.

An SSL certificate contains the following information:

The certificate holder's name
The certificate's serial number and expiration date
A copy of the certificate holder's public key
The digital signature of the certificate-issuing authority

Why Do I Need An SSL Certificate?
SSL Certificates protect your sensitive information such as credit card information, usernames, passwords etc. It also:

*Keeps data secure between servers
*Increases your Google Rankings
*Builds/Enhances customer trust
*Improves conversion rates

Not convinced you need an SSL certificate for your site? Here’s a quick summary of what implementing SSL encryption on your site will provide:

Better SEO ranking. SSL and HTTPS are not only valuable to security, but they’re also going to be helpful when it comes to SEO, ecommerce, and visual notifications about the security of a page in Google Chrome. The Google Security Team announced that the 56th version of Google Chrome will visually alert users when they’re not on a secure website with an SSL certificate.
Safer, more secure data transfer between servers, with less chance of interception
Increased trust with customers
SSL is required for Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.

Do you need a SSL CERTIFICATE for your Wordpress Website?

Contact my signature below to get yours today ... I am installing it for free to the First 20 Interested Persons

Lets Secure our Website Today.

Cc; lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Seun

Re: Why Do I Need An SSL Certificate? Get Free Installation On Your Wordpress Site by damoore(m): 7:30am On Mar 27, 2018
Contact Me with my signature below to get your installation Today.
damoore:
What is an SSL certificate?

An SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate is a digital certificate that authenticates the identity of a website and encrypts information sent to the server using SSL technology. Encryption is the process of scrambling data into an undecipherable format that can only be returned to a readable format with the proper decryption key.

A certificate serves as an electronic "passport" that establishes an online entity's credentials when doing business on the Web. When an Internet user attempts to send confidential information to a Web server, the user's browser accesses the server's digital certificate and establishes a secure connection.

An SSL certificate contains the following information:

The certificate holder's name
The certificate's serial number and expiration date
A copy of the certificate holder's public key
The digital signature of the certificate-issuing authority

Why Do I Need An SSL Certificate?
SSL Certificates protect your sensitive information such as credit card information, usernames, passwords etc. It also:

*Keeps data secure between servers
*Increases your Google Rankings
*Builds/Enhances customer trust
*Improves conversion rates

Not convinced you need an SSL certificate for your site? Here’s a quick summary of what implementing SSL encryption on your site will provide:

Better SEO ranking. SSL and HTTPS are not only valuable to security, but they’re also going to be helpful when it comes to SEO, ecommerce, and visual notifications about the security of a page in Google Chrome. The Google Security Team announced that the 56th version of Google Chrome will visually alert users when they’re not on a secure website with an SSL certificate.
Safer, more secure data transfer between servers, with less chance of interception
Increased trust with customers
SSL is required for Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.

Do you need a SSL CERTIFICATE for your Wordpress Website?

Contact my signature below to get yours today ... I am installing it for free to the First 20 Interested Persons

Lets Secure our Website Today.

Cc; lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Why Google Adsense Pin Verification Request Delay To Come Out Upon Making $10 / Get A Naija Adsense / Want To Guest Post On This Authority Blog With High DOMAIN AUTHORITY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.