Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:40 AM

My Biro Sketch Titled : War And Conflict - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled : War And Conflict (999 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled : War And Conflict by Riqueleme(m): 5:18am On Mar 27, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCH TITLED :
WAR & CONFLICT
They said; "The man is judged according to his works,"
So tell me Africa, what's your worth?
Time alone will tell.
Warlords use our children as soldiers because they are easier to condition and brainwash than adult.
Let make love and not war
Until the philosophy which hold one race superior to another
Inferior
Is finally
And permanently
Discredited
And abandoned
Everywhere is WAR!
Until there is no longer
First class and second class citizens of any nation,
Until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes
Until the basic human Rights are equally guaranteed to all,without regard to race.
Until that day,the dream of lasting peace,
world citizenship,
rule of international morality
will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursue,but never attained,
Now everywhere is WAR - WAR!!!
War in the east,
War in the west,
War up north,
War down south -
WAR - WAR!!!
Rumours of war.
The African continent
will not know peace,
We Africans will fight - we find it necessary,
And we know we shall win
As we are confident
In the victory
But let's choose good over evil
#ballpoint_pen #warlords #drawing #war #art #life_issues #tempo #cross_hatching

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Set up Live stream for Event Online? / How Our Product Design Team Went Crazy Using The Crazy 8s / Let Professional Hands Handle Your Small/ Big Design Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.