Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Are The Characteristics That Determines A Successful Career ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Characteristics That Determines A Successful Career ? (428 Views)

7 Tips For Building A Successful Career / How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist / Rohn: The One Thing That Determines How Successful You Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Characteristics That Determines A Successful Career ? by SirToothBrush: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2018
As a young boy who grew under my parent's tutelage, I had assistance from all angels and made remarkable progress in my career.
Over time, I tried to wonder what really determines a successful career ? Is it the family or the environment ?
Is it the mind set or the chances taken at the right moment ? To me I think its luck. What do you think ??
Re: What Are The Characteristics That Determines A Successful Career ? by Shugavee(f): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
SirToothBrush:
As a young boy who grew under my parent's tutelage, I had assistance from all angels and made remarkable progress in my career.
Over time, I tried to wonder what really determines a successful career ? Is it the family or the environment ?
Is it the mind set or the chances taken at the right moment ? To me I think its luck. What do you think ??
its work and its luck !!! We all say dangote made it with out education!! But we forget the hard work he put in his business!! Family can give u a good foundation to attain ur dreams but they will sure leave u at a point!!
I am still a working progress but i know I would never hv gotten to where I am ( even if I ain't where I dreamt to be yet) if i didn't work hard to get there!!!
Example::
Even if u got all the connections in the world u won't get any engineering job in shell with out an engineering degree, u wont become a lecturer without a bsc!!

This is how it works!! U hv to work

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Applications Now Open For The Google Web And Android Scholarship / Invest In Your Future - Learn Iot Development For Free / Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle 36.1 2018 Is Out - Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.