Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) (1462 Views)

Sold!!! Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (2017) / Used Samsung Galaxy J7 For Sale / 2.months Old Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by seunoni34(m): 11:18am On Mar 27, 2018
> 4G LTE
> 3600 MAH Battery
> Dual sim
> Memory card slot
> 3GB RAM
> 32GB RAM
> 5'5 inch
> Fingerprint lock (front mounted)
> 12MP front and back camera
> front and back flashlight
> 1.6gh exynos octa-core 64bit processor

Bought brand new, barely used for a month, Selling with pack, original Samsung follow come earphone, follow come charger and Original reciept from slot with warranty intact.
Everything is intact.
Selling because I need money

** serious buyers only,
No nonsense pricing to avoid insults please **

Price: N103,000

Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by hitchowoyemi(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Oga, state the price and let's decide on who should avoid insults abeg.
The phone spec is cool and I was planning for a new one, 98k I think, but if your price is cool, I may as well settle for fairly used
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by seunoni34(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
hitchowoyemi:
Oga, state the price and let's decide on who should avoid insults abeg.
The phone spec is cool and I was planning for a new one, 98k I think, but if your price is cool, I may as well settle for fairly used
the price has been updated!
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by hitchowoyemi(m): 12:41am On Mar 28, 2018
seunoni34:
> 4G LTE
> 3600 MAH Battery
> Dual sim
> Memory card slot
> 3GB RAM
> 32GB RAM
> 5'5 inch
> Fingerprint lock (front mounted)
> 12MP front and back camera
> front and back flashlight
> 1.6gh exynos octa-core 64bit processor

Bought brand new, barely used for a month, Selling with pack, original Samsung follow come earphone, follow come charger and Original reciept from slot with warranty intact.
Everything is intact.
Selling because I need money

** serious buyers only,

Price: N103,000
Call: 08169005109

Oga, if I talk my mind for did ur ridiculous price ehn name insult I go receive, bera go and check the price of brand new galaxy J7 and then adjust ur price if truly u need money as stated.
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by seunoni34(m): 2:44am On Mar 28, 2018
hitchowoyemi:

Oga, if I talk my mind for did ur ridiculous price ehn name insult I go receive, bera go and check the price of brand new galaxy J7 and then adjust ur price if truly u need money as stated.
Mr man, I'm Selling with pouch and screen protector. And this was bought I slot with warranty just 1 month ago so I don't know what you're saying. If you're not buying feel free to leave the thread.
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by jayhex90: 5:56am On Mar 28, 2018
New one 4 slot na 101k, u expect us to buy fairly use 4 103k?
sweet dreams bruva!!

seunoni34:

Mr man, I'm Selling with pouch and screen protector. And this was bought I slot with warranty just 1 month ago so I don't know what you're saying. If you're not buying feel free to leave the thread.
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by seunoni34(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
jayhex90:
New one 4 slot na 101k, u expect us to buy fairly use 4 103k?
sweet dreams bruva!!

new one for slot is not that amount dude. Last time I checked, screen protector & pouch isn't free. I don't know why you're here, why not just buy from slot instead.?
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by jayhex90: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dont bother urself, no one will b crazy enough to buy ur fone at dat amnt. So gudluck
seunoni34:
new one for slot is not that amount dude. Last time I checked, screen protector & pouch isn't free. I don't know why you're here, why not just buy from slot instead.?
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by hitchowoyemi(m): 2:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
seunoni34:

With pleasure..
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by seunoni34(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
jayhex90:
Dont bother urself, no one will b crazy enough to buy ur fone at dat amnt. So gudluck
You bet!
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by jayhex90: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Take a loot my dear, it's 101k on slot
https://slot.ng/product/samsung-j7-pro/

seunoni34:

You bet!
Re: 3GB/32GB Brand New Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (with Pouch And Screen) by seunoni34(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
jayhex90:
Take a loot my dear, it's 101k on slot
https://slot.ng/product/samsung-j7-pro/

If you know you're not buying just get off the thread instead of trying too hard to prove a point. I bought it last month, No matter how you try I won't sell below that price for you, if you like kill yourself.
This is my receipt.
If you quote me again, God will punish you!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! I Need Advice On A Budget Android Smartphone / Cheap Brand New Android And Non Android Tablet Pc's for Sale / White Samsung Note 3 32GB With 3gb Ram For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.