Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! (1790 Views)

Sold! Sold! Sold! Registered 2008 Honda Accord (evil Spirit) Going cheap! 1.3M / Honda Evil Spirit Going For 950k Only / Baked Reg 2008 Honda Accord Aka Evil Spirit Going For 1.250m Asking!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by AfricanMagic(m): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2018
contact Ezee 07059767032

Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
AfricanMagic:
contact Ezee 07059767032

Is the engine and transmission in perfect condition?
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by AfricanMagic(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

yes boss,if it's ok u can come and check it out sir.
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by AXYZ: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Boss grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by AfricanMagic(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
more pics

Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by AfricanMagic(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2018
still available
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by Chechem: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
why are Nigerian use Hondas very cheap compared to their Toyota counterparts of same year? if this were to be a Camry of same year, the price tag would have been up to 18m.

1 Like

Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chechem:
why are Nigerian use Hondas very cheap compared to their Toyota counterparts of same year? if this were to be a Camry of same year, the price tag would have been up to 18m.

toyota bandwagon and an abused honda.

ANY accord sold below 2m has underlying issues.

1 Like

Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by banky3w(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I disagree with you sir. I may decide to sell my car based on depreciation and how well it has served me rather than the market price.

5 Likes

Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by AfricanMagic(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
hmm u guys have turn my market to debate club sha lol.
still available ooo!!!!

by the way who has toks 2012 camry budget is 3.5m
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by Chechem: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Okay boss. But the 2m you mentioned, is it for Nigerian use evil spirit?
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by Readonee35L(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Why the evils.
How much is a toks accord?

Because the engine and transmission of a vehicle is expensive doesnt mean the car is crazy expensive.
Infact this accord v6 with vcm sometimes is sold cheaper in toks the i4 whose engine is cheaper .
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by Samad805(m): 10:40am On Mar 30, 2018
Chechem:
lol...a good and standard accord sells @1.7m upward.....ppl also sell deir Camry for 1.3 1.4m upward buh we have some greedy dealers who will put all deir problems on a car all in d name of profit....And note dah very soon ppl will start selling deir Camry @ a ridiculous offer cos dah car is almost everywhere for sale even few months used
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by Chechem: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Samad805:
lol...a good and standard accord sells @1.7m upward.....ppl also sell deir Camry for 1.3 1.4m upward buh we have some greedy dealers who will put all deir problems on a car all in d name of profit....And note dah very soon ppl will start selling deir Camry @ a ridiculous offer cos dah car is almost everywhere for sale even few months used
Why are people selling theirs off? is there an inherent problem with it... I am confused, want to make a choice between 2005camry, 2007 Camry and 2007 accord, all Nigerian use. But I am afraid about the keg issue with Honda...

Oga Gazzuz has advised on one of his thread that I should go for the Honda... But I want to be sure. Which will you advice me to go for bro and why?
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by obi58: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Chechem:
Why are people selling theirs off? is there an inherent problem with it... I am confused, want to make a choice between 2005camry, 2007 Camry and 2007 accord, all Nigerian use. But I am afraid about the keg issue with Honda...

Oga Gazzuz has advised on one of his thread that I should go for the Honda... But I want to be sure. Which will you advice me to go for bro and why?

My advice to you is that you should go and find out the cost of parts of the 3 you listed above as you will definitely need to work on the chosen car sooner or later. So that should be your priority. Maintenance costs and availability of skilled technicians. To drive big car sweet but better soup... Hope you get my drift?

To me it's wiser to gather my small money buy clean sound toks wey I sure go serve me wella for some years than an expensive Naija used unless of course you are prepared to spend. That is not to say all Naija used cars are bad but after being subjected to Nigerian roads for some years unless the owner has an excellent maintenance culture. All the best bro.

@ op sorry for derailing your thread. Happy sales
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by Chechem: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
obi58:

My advice to you is that you should go and find out the cost of parts of the 3 you listed above as you will definitely need to work on the chosen car sooner or later. So that should be your priority. Maintenance costs and availability of skilled technicians. To drive big car sweet but better soup... Hope you get my drift?

To me it's wiser to gather my small money buy clean sound toks wey I sure go serve me wella for some years than an expensive Naija used unless of course you are prepared to spend. That is not to say all Naija used cars are bad but after being subjected to Nigerian roads for some years unless the owner has an excellent maintenance culture. All the best bro.

@ op sorry for derailing your thread. Happy sales
Thanks bro...
Re: Update!!! Reg Evil Spirit Going For #1.450m!! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
banky3w:

I disagree with you sir. I may decide to sell my car based on depreciation and how well it has served me rather than the market price.
better person...

(1) (Reply)

Registered Chevrolet Avalanch 07 Truck, Super Clean Selling Cheap @ 1.750m / 2008 Camry Sport @2.7m/2014Rav4 @7m/2011 Camry XLE @3.3m / A Nigerian Used 1999 Model Toyota Camry For Sale.590k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.