Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Advice Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Needed (570 Views)

How Good Leagoo Kiica Power Is? Advice Needed / Advice Needed On Which Phone To Buy / Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
hi nairalanders,pls wot is d meaning of cache in a phone memory,nd wots d advantages of clearing or deleting it,pls i want to know
Re: Advice Needed by Lexusgs430: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
aro1:
hi nairalanders,pls wot is d meaning of cache in a phone memory,nd wots d advantages of clearing or deleting it,pls i want to know

If one's cupboard is full of unnecessary clothes, the ideal thing to do is tidy up.......

Clear out all the unnecessary clothes, thereby enabling your wardrobe look very tidy and perform optimally.......
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If one's cupboard is full of unnecessary clothes, the ideal thing to do is tidy up.......

Clear out all the unnecessary clothes, thereby enabling your wardrobe look very tidy and perform optimally.......
pls use a laid down sentence to explain
Re: Advice Needed by Lexusgs430: 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
aro1:
pls use a laid down sentence to explain

I already thought my explanation was basic enough? All apps would have cache, this cache is usually stored on your device, depending on how many apps you have, imagine the amount of cache stored on your device....

When an app starts to misbehave, part of the reason it refuses to function properly, is because the app is loading from your cache. Clearing the cache, usually solves most app issues.....

Look at it like trying to transport 3 live elephants in a keke napep........ The keke napep might breakdown, not function properly or drag in its operations......
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I already thought my explanation was basic enough? All apps would have cache, this cache is usually stored on your device, depending on how many apps you have, imagine the amount of cache stored on your device....

When an app starts to misbehave, part of the reason it refuses to function properly, is because the app is loading from your cache. Clearing the cache, usually solves most app issues.....

Look at it like trying to transport 3 live elephants in a keke napep........ The keke napep might breakdown, not function properly or drag in its operations......
av gotten u perfectly,thx bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by Martins4christ: 6:58am On Mar 28, 2018
help. My whatsapp suddenly stopped connecting to 9mobile data. The data works well on other applications. I use infinx hot 5. I av reinstalled it severally. I even restored factory setting. What can i do
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Martins4christ:

help. My whatsapp suddenly stopped connecting to 9mobile data. The data works well on other applications. I use infinx hot 5. I av reinstalled it severally. I even restored factory setting. What can i do
hi bro,do u still remember me,am d guy dat nided accommodation at Ibadan,dat u introduce me to bro fred of reedem corpers lodge,thank u bro
abt ur WhatsApp issue,am tinkin it myt be network ish
Re: Advice Needed by geunik(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2018
Martins4christ:

upgrade it
Re: Advice Needed by Ejadike(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2018
I wonder the essence of cache

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s Officially Announced With 8GB RAM And 256GB Internal Storage / Opera Launch New Browser That Allows You To Surf The Web With One-hand / Double Faced Camera Like No Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.