Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

UN Urges Nigeria To Legalize The Use Of Cannabis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UN Urges Nigeria To Legalize The Use Of Cannabis (273 Views)

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” / Seun Kuti Reacts To Ban Of Codeine. - Talks On Status Of Cannabis In Nigeria / United Nations Urges Nigeria To Legalize The Use Of Cannabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UN Urges Nigeria To Legalize The Use Of Cannabis by sirlegend: 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
At a time when drug abuse is a national health issue, Nigeria may soon relax its law against planting and consumption of cannabis, with declaration that the United Nations ((UN) has approved usage of the drug for medical purposes.

FULL DETAILS BELOW!

http://plusmila.com/un-urges-nigeria-to-legalize-the-use-of-cannabis/

(1) (Reply)

I’m Waiting For Cee-c To Be Back Home, I Need A Drama Queen In My Life – Small D / Brazil’s Female Sports Journalists Protest Against Sexual Harassment / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.