Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Narrow Escape-see How A Girl Escape Been Bitten By A Cobra - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Narrow Escape-see How A Girl Escape Been Bitten By A Cobra (386 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Narrow Escape-see How A Girl Escape Been Bitten By A Cobra by Agbure1: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
An alarming news happened in Abraka, Delta State (Nigeria) that brought fear and panic at the affected place of resident(Victory Hostel) A big Cobra snake was found in a toilet seat (wc) when one of the affected student(Susan) went easing her self. the sight of the strange figure led her to use her touch to identify what she saw, behold it was.........................

CLICK TO CONTINUE READING: http://squirrelnet.com.ng/2018/03/27/narrow-escape-see-girl-escape-bitten-cobra/

(1) (Reply)

Listeriosis Outbreak:Farmers Dela Vienna Products Named / Benefit Of Astaining From Sex / My Heart Became Stiffened While Sleeping.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.