Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Any One With Idea On How To Convert Cow Dung To Electricity? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Any One With Idea On How To Convert Cow Dung To Electricity? (350 Views)

Sea Cow Caught In Muregi, Kin Nupe, Niger State (Pictures) / 15ft Snake Swallows Entire Cow Before Its Stomach Bursts Open In Thailand / Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Idea On How To Convert Cow Dung To Electricity? by Singingbae(m): 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm a 400 level student of physics department. And my final year project is on "the physics in the conversion of cow dung to electricty/power a generator".
Please, I don't know anyone who has an idea or is good at the stuff, we can chat and you can guide me through.
PS, I only need an idea, and I need to see q work you've done on it before. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Save 30% Discounts Off Xantra Advanced Inverters And Solar Panels In Nigeria. / Rocktime Media Launches TINA Magazine For Africa / Technology Articles For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.