Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,915 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

'the Secret' - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 'the Secret' (971 Views)

The Secret Life Of A Housegirl / "true Service In Humility Is The Secret Of Greatness". / The Secret To Writting And Pass Toefl Exams ( Toefl Writting Techniques) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'the Secret' by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]I read a fantastic book called 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne. The book, to me, explains how greater majic manifests as real things in our lives. In summery, the book states:

1) The great secret of life is the law of attraction.

2) The law of attraction says like attracts like, so when you think a thought, you are attracting like thoughts to you.

3) Thoughts are magnetic, and thoughts have a frequency. As you think thoughts, they are sent out into the universe, and they magnetically attract all like things that are on the same frequency. Everything sent out, returns to the souce,  you.

4) You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency with your thoughts. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frquency by changing your thoughts.

5) Your current thoughts are creating your future life. What you think about the most or focus on the most will appear in your life.

6) Your thoughts become things.

I found out about 'the secret' from a close friend, who had passed the web site my way,  http://www.thescret.tv I down loaded the DVD on the web site for about 5.00.Euro

Has anyone else out there has had a profound change in their life from the information presented in the secret?
[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Literature New Rock Chic / The Rich Slaves Of The Universe - By Susan K Curtis / Share Your Indomie Experience And Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.