Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban (623 Views)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians In Forced Prostitution In Belgium’ / Teenagers Kidnapped In Ondo For Prostitution In Lagos: Slept With 15 Men Daily / 16 Nigerian Women Rescued From Prostitution And Sex Slavery In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by LIBERTY1980(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2018
I USE TO HEAR PEOPLE SAYING, PROSTITUTION IS AN OLD TRADE, NOW MY QUESTION IS: CAN A PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY OR A GOVERNOR OF A STATE, BAN PROSTITUTION? IS IT POSSIBLE TO ERADICATE PROSTITUTION FROM A COUNTRY OR IN A STATE; ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT STAYS IN BROTHEL.
Re: Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by firo08(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2018
If prostitution is stopped just know you only have few days to live in this earth. And men would become hostile. My guy Konji na bastard.
Re: Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by orisa37: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2018
Prostitution(F) is Corruption(M). Be BornAgain and it stops automatically.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by LIBERTY1980(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2018
firo08:
If prostitution is stopped just know you only have few days to live in this earth. And men would become hostile. My guy Konji na bastard.
why do you say so? me have a few days to live, God forbid, are you insinuating that,it can not be stop?
Re: Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by EVarn(m): 8:10am On Mar 28, 2018
Yes, there can be a ban on prostitution either by states or the federal government, I think there is even a law against it in our constitution.

But, I think it is a form of transaction, so it shouldn't be illegal.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by firo08(m): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2018
LIBERTY1980:
why do you say so? me have a few days to live, God forbid, are you insinuating that,it can not be stop?
No bro you get it wrong. What i'm indirectly saying is that it will pose more danger to the society and criminal activities will become the order of the day. I wish you no death bro, please get it off your mind.it can't be stop.

1 Like

Re: Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by Pat081: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dey should not try dat ooooooo
Re: Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by felix000000(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
if it is eradicated it will increase the rate of rape.
Re: Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by LIBERTY1980(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2018
firo08:
No bro you get it wrong. What i'm indirectly saying is that it will pose more danger to the society and criminal activities will become the order of the day. I wish you no death bro, please get it off your mind.it can't be stop.
ok i understood what you are insinuating, thanks for your input.
Re: Prostitution And How It Can Be Ban by Pat081: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
LIBERTY1980:
I USE TO HEAR PEOPLE SAYING, PROSTITUTION IS AN OLD TRADE, NOW MY QUESTION IS: CAN A PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY OR A GOVERNOR OF A STATE, BAN PROSTITUTION? IS IT POSSIBLE TO ERADICATE PROSTITUTION FROM A COUNTRY OR IN A STATE; ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT STAYS IN BROTHEL.
do u think if dey do dat our so call gals will b gvin u problem

(1) (Reply)

Fixed Match Scammer Reveal ( Spectacular Fixed Bet, Akinwande Ebenezer Ayotunde) / Man Strangles Female Colleague To Death For Refusing Love Advances (pic) / Illegal Blood Bank Operator In Somolu Arrested,Young Boys Sell Their Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.