Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno (1433 Views)

Check Out These Pictures Taken And Edited On Phone / How I Shot A Cinematic Music Video With A Lumix GH% / Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno by Dlasdon(m): 8:16am On Mar 28, 2018
I've always had a dream of acting in the Nigerian movies. But since there has been a whole lot of corruption in the system, I chose not to compromise. But when God gives you a talent, how dare you hide it. So as to avoid the eternal pushiment, I decided to start on my own. And since I don't have a sponsor to give me millions to start, just like God asked Moses, what do you have in your hand? I checked my hand, there is my tecno phone. So I gathered a few friends and started. Please my people, I like you to watch this clip and tamper justice with mercy, I see the flaws too, so let's forget the downside and focus on what you think is the way forward of this production. Its just a 59secs Trailer of an upcoming short movie. I didn't want to waste so much resources doing a 1hr movie, until am sure the production is clean. Also you like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel on YouTube, don't forget the click the bell icon so you will be notified everytime we drop a new video. Please, its just days of little beginning, as you support us with appreciation and seasoned criticisms, let every business you start from scratch never die and grow steadliy and rapidly like CEEJAY LATTER HOUSE.

Let's hear from you.

CJLH CONTACTS
ceejaylatterhouse@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/ceejaylatterhouse

instagram/ceejaylatterhouse

YouTube/ceejaylatterhouse

WhatsApp 08090553398

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsvzcKIu0lI

2 Likes

Re: I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno by INFOBIZ3: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
The most Important thing is starting, God will make a way for you.
Re: I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno by tafat: 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
What tecno phone did you use to shoot the clip ?
Re: I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno by chicwoman(f): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
Interesting!
Re: I Shot And Edited This Movie With My Tecno by Dlasdon(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
Tecno L8 lite

(1) (Reply)

Canon EOS M50 Mirrorless Camera / Strictly For Your Success On Fx, Not For Beginers / Escalate Innovations International For Branding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.