Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Bizarre stuff - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bizarre stuff (660 Views)

Let Talk On This: 10 Most Bizarre Nigerian Myths / Bizarre Deaths / Real Bizarre Facts You Need To Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre stuff by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2010
[size=13pt]The publication once labeled as 'an affront to human civilization'. I subscribed for years and can't seem to turf the stack, I love throwing a couple in some drunk's lap and saying 'check this poo out' lol. It used to be far more edgy toward truly obscure, graphic content. It still is for the most part, but has taken a big turn toward a fetishists' wankbook. Still a good Mag. for something different. has anyone seen this ??[/size]
Re: Bizarre stuff by dominique(f): 10:35pm On May 07, 2010
'an affront to human civilization' is that the name of the mag?
Re: Bizarre stuff by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]I mean to say '' Bizarre Magazine ''-- dear , you need to see it , maybe you should visit their website and sign up to read interesting articles and stories. wink[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Fall/winter First Fiction / Project Topics And The Materials / Of What Benefit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.