Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

5 Nigerian Songs To Lift Your Spirit When You Are Down - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Songs To Lift Your Spirit When You Are Down (578 Views)

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) / Tems Reacts To Video Of Wizkid Trying To Lift Her Up (Video) / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In February 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Songs To Lift Your Spirit When You Are Down by MoremusicNG: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2018
Mood-swing happens in life, you don’t expect to be happy and jovial all the time, there are many people who feel defeated and need their spirits to be lifted. Below is the compilation of 5 songs that will lift your spirit whenever you are down.

1. Darey – Pray For Me ft. Soweto Gospel Choir[i][/i]

If you’re feeling down in life, with no hope of going or moving forward, i recommend Pray For Me from Darey Art Alade, he gives the song a little spice by featuring the Soweto gospel choir to bring more sauce to the song.

Check the full list below
http://moremusic.ng/5-songs-to-lift-your-spirit-when-you-are-down/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Khloe Was Never My Fiancee, Was A Publicity Stunt – Unlimited La / Black Don’t Crack & Janet Jackson Is Proof! / Adorable Photo Of Simi And Kenny Ogungbe At Castle Lite Unlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.