Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Guy Celebrates Death Escape Day, Bakes Cake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guy Celebrates Death Escape Day, Bakes Cake (405 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / INSIDE LIFE: 26-year-old Mother Bakes Her New Born Baby In The Oven To Death / Sharrafaden & Journalists Escape Assassination At Olubadan Palace (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Celebrates Death Escape Day, Bakes Cake by Parollawd(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2018
A guy named peter bril reportedly posted a testimony of his recent memory on his facebook page, of the day he escaped death alongside his brother, when a drunk policeman almost shot him.
he said

On the 5th of March 2018, would have been the day i left earth for heaven, I and my brother was coming back from a mechanic workshop that’s fixing dads vehicle. On our way to the entrance of our estate, we got stopped by a Mobile Police/ Sarz officers. I and brother was ask to sit on the floor with no reason. I refused to asking what’s my offense. In the process I sat down obeying them cause he is on uniform and immediately I sat I got hits with the mobile police AK47 Riffle on my head continuously till I started bleeding. Started hitting us with woods, kicked with his booth,poured water on us while i was still bleeding. While he was threatening to kill us some mobile was running towards the scene, he then corked his gun pointed it at us, while he was about to shoot, a mobile police dragged and raised the gun up, diverting it from where we were laying on the floor, while the gun was in the motion facing the air, he shot into the air rapidly, Just few seconds when the gun was diverted from our direction.

Peter further expressed his grateful heart by calling his friends to celebrate with him, he even baked a cake with the "Happy death escape

source: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/03/guy-celebrates-death-escape-day-bakes_26.html

Re: Guy Celebrates Death Escape Day, Bakes Cake by wolesmile(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2018
That was how one witch confessed to killing one young boy like that in Abeokuta. The guy was singing "Eje mi koro bi ewuro" , meaning "My blood is as bitter as bitter-leaf," and the witches decided to have a taste to confirm how bitter it was. Alas, she said they discovered his blood was so sweet and they decided to suck it all up.
If you want to do Thanksgiving, can't you go to church or asalatu or mosque to share your testimony and thank God?
That date you mentioned, definitely was not the day of your death. No mortal can escape his appointed time. No man!!!
Re: Guy Celebrates Death Escape Day, Bakes Cake by krissconnect(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Now look at it, he just baked a cake and probably called for a party, put on hit jams, rocked babes to his satisfaction and got drunk. That's it for that day, forgetting to thank God who saved him from what intended a water loo to him undecided
Re: Guy Celebrates Death Escape Day, Bakes Cake by dotyoung(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2018
Lucky Him
Re: Guy Celebrates Death Escape Day, Bakes Cake by Parollawd(m): 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Word

wolesmile:
That was how one witch confessed to killing one young boy like that in Abeokuta. The guy was singing "Eje mi koro bi ewuro" , meaning "My blood is as bitter as bitter-leaf," and the witches decided to have a taste to confirm how bitter it was. Alas, she said they discovered his blood was so sweet and they decided to suck it all up.
If you want to do Thanksgiving, can't you go to church or asalatu or mosque to share your testimony and thank God?
That date you mentioned, definitely was not the day of your death. No mortal can escape his appointed time. No man!!!
Re: Guy Celebrates Death Escape Day, Bakes Cake by Parollawd(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun, Pls do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Air Force Launches Air Strikes On Sect Locations [VIDEO] / Man And 16year Old Son Arrested For Raping 10 Year Old Girl In Edo State / Police Arrest Men Who Were Looking 4 Loved Ones After Herdsmen Attack In Benue(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.