Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Please Help Me!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me!!! (361 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me!!! by Dtrumpeter: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2018
Good day all. I decided to seek for an assistance here because I know there are kind hearted pple on this forum.My husband is a graduate of Elect/Elect(upper credit ) but due to the present economic situation in d cou.ntry, he has been unable to secure a job . He resolved to a teaching job of #20,000.I also lost my job with a company last year February due to the company's decision to downsize (I work as a contract staff though ).Since then, things has been tough,as d family(we have a kid) only depend on God and my husby's #20k salary with the petty biz that I do.
We have the advantage of space where we live presently and we also have some cages,So we planned to go into poultry biz (my husby is experienced in it) but capital is the challenge. We've tried to save for it but it's not enough,we still need about 100k to get 60birds and their feeds . Pls if u have any idea of where we can get a soft loan or birds (layers ) on credit or u want to help us financially or in anyway u can be of help,please we will appreciate .Thank you for your time. God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Online Artisans And Professionals Marketplace / Please I Need Post Degree Internship In Pharmacy. / Meet Youth Corps Member Who Sell Garri, Palm Oil And Crayfish To Make End Mean.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.