Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

My Mmm Story The Money And The Madness Episode 1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Mmm Story The Money And The Madness Episode 1 (1169 Views)

Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand / Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / MMM June/july Mavro Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mmm Story The Money And The Madness Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Episode 1 ” A dog that refuses to hear the hunter whistle is most likely to get lost in the thick forest ” – African proverb ” Head of squirrel stubborn on plate, he that is being advised ,Lord let him listen ” – Yoruba proverb, (sobs as Tope Alabi is played in the background) “Aye le ooo.ibosi ooo..Aye Dori ko do KO ye mimo” Ibi ta ba ma GBA oo koye ni yan……… ,…,……………………………………. Death is better than disgrace…Death I repeat is better than shame…Which mouth will I use to say mmm is not paying this month?? .. Certainly not with this mouth of mine. i woke up by myself today to the news of mmm accounts been frozen for this month and till next year January…. I strongly believe it can’t be true.. MBA NU , have they moved the fools day celebration from April to December ?? Or probably it is one of this mtv base pranks or some yeye .blogspots looking for traffic with their usual headlines.. Continue Reading at http://skyevibes.com/2018/03/28/my-mmm-story-the-money-and-madness-episode-1/
Re: My Mmm Story The Money And The Madness Episode 1 by InfernoNig: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
Let me sing for you...

MMM ooo *2

Chai

Your landlord eh, is back again oooo.

Chai

MMM do you willy willy oooo

Chai

You know the rest.
Re: My Mmm Story The Money And The Madness Episode 1 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
InfernoNig:
Let me sing for you...
MMM ooo *2
Chai
Your landlord eh, is back again oooo.
Chai
MMM do you willy willy oooo
Chai
You know the rest.

Time to run run run jump run jump run jump

(1) (Reply)

Who You Serve Determines Where You Are Going In Life / Article:indesent Dressing, A Menace Among Nigeria Youths And The Way Out [by Ade / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.