Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Be The First To Know - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Be The First To Know (1140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The First To Know by OdimnfeEbere(m): 5:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Staying competitive means staying at the top of your game.

As an Auto dealer/Importer, we understand your need to be promptly informed throughout the shipment of your vehicle.

We not only help our customers, buy, truck, ship and clear, we also keep them informed throughout the entire process.

This is one good reason why you should choose us.�

For more inquiries on our services and rates, please contact the following numbers:

Oscar -08065463104
Sidney -08090441924
Patrick -08062969797
Mother -08162049594

Auto Export Logistics Services We revolutionize your shipping experience...
Re: Be The First To Know by DelTel(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
NO ONE SHOULD TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY O!
I entrusted them with my vehicle to truck to port and ship to Lagos from USA since July 2017 but vehicle not delivered.

Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel (also known as oscarmelody) and his partners/associates/friends - Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi of Lyke Autos - have all being tossing me around telling me different stories since last year.

As you can see, the company has no physical address.

I will post more details and evidence of payment to Oscar Ogbonnaya Emmanuel's Diamond bank account, Andy Ajemovi Larryike and Nora Muthomi's Bank of America accounts; and auto export logistics services ltd diamond bank account.

NO ONE SHOULD FALL PREY TO THEM.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be The First To Know by Lykeaut: 10:27pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Be The First To Know by DelTel(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2020
Lykeaut:
At first i ignored you because i felt silence was the best answers to fools, i though you where a toothless dog, but this your masquerade was brought to my my notice again. For the purposes should readers not to be mislead attached is a copy of a later from my lawyer to your lawyer in the US, Fan we are for business and ready to meet all your automobiles purchase amd export needs
We here for your:
Automobile Storage services

We are local in Baltimore and in Freeport which means we provide
Storage for
pending titles,
($10 per day OR $125 Per month)
Windshield replacement,
Minor repairs,
Making Keys,
fuel removal,
Fuel Deliveries,
Redelivers to port for rejections,
Port access,
Towing,
Jump Starts,
Lockouts,
Winchouts, 
Let us know of any future Transport needs.

We accept...
Cash App (‪2403021185)‬
Zelle App (‪2403021185)‬
Now accepting credit cards.

Baltimore Branch MD
Lyke autos Services
3542 9th street,
Baltimore MD 21225

Freeport Branch TX
100 E 7th Street,
Freeport TX 77541

ANDY LARRYIKE 2403021185

Your letter attached speaks volume of you and Oscar.

Justice will surely catch up with you, no matter how many years it takes. You claim you were helping Oscar but I made payment into your nominated account (yours and your co-scam girlfriend).

I have attached here conversation btw you, Oscar and myself for discerning minds to see and compare to know the kind of rogue and irresponsible person you are.

I hope to see who in his/her right mind will do business with you here.

Re: Be The First To Know by DelTel(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2020
A vehicle paid for, trucking paid Andy LARRYIKE.

I had to buy another vehicle for the owner in order to clear my name.

Re: Be The First To Know by DelTel(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2020
As you can all see, all in his so-called lawyer's letter were all lies as briefed by Andy.

a) he is claiming to be helping Oscar - not my business really as I paid for the service and paid into his account
b) he provided his co-scam bank details Nora Mutholi willingly not otherwise

How a sane person who was paid (and also paid more) for a service turns around to claim otherwise beats my imagination. Apparently, no iota in integrity, common-sense or honesty in him; to even have the audacity to come on here to spew the rubbish he instructed his lawyers to write is alarming.

I acknowledge challenges could come up in transaction(s) but it is that tenacity and courage to surmount it makes a man not running away or behaving Andy. I even paid him the storage to sort the problem he created but Andy is Andy.

Let he/she who has ears hear.

1 Like

Re: Be The First To Know by DelTel(m): 9:35pm On May 25, 2020
Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo, timifakay, carshopper, ejembi38, hubcruz, jaxxy, heavenlyBang,
Re: Be The First To Know by LeJeun3: 2:10pm On May 30, 2020
What's going on here
Re: Be The First To Know by DelTel(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Be The First To Know by timifakay(m): 7:38am On May 31, 2020
This matter will be 3 years in a month from now. May God protrct us from issues like this.

(1) (Reply)

Awoof Clean 04 nd 07 Volvo Xc90 Reg Leather Ac For Jst 1m nd 1.350m See Pix. / A Nigerian Used 2000 Model Toyota Camry For Sale.first Body / Toyota Corolla 2006 Model Toks SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.