Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! (1824 Views)

In Need Of A China To Nigeria Shipping And Procuring Agent Without Any Stress / In Need Of Procurement And Shipping Agent (china To Nigeria) / We Buy For You On 1688.com,taobao. Shipping From China To Lagos. Sending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Emusan(m): 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
I need a reliable and trustworthy company/person that deals with shipping from China to Nigeria.

NOTE: Don't PM first until we reach agreement here before contact can be exchanged.
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by duroc(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Hello sir, kindly hit up
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Emusan(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
duroc:
Hello sir, kindly hit up
What do you mean pls?
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by duroc(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Emusan:

What do you mean pls?

Can help you out
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Petonis(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tested and trusted NBC SKYE LOGISTICS GUANGZHOU CHINA...CHINA CONTACT - DANIEL+8615989271003
LAGOS CONTACT- LEEMA 09094223792
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Emusan(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Petonis:
Tested and trusted NBC SKYE LOGISTICS GUANGZHOU CHINA...CHINA CONTACT - DANIEL+8615989271003
LAGOS CONTACT- LEEMA 09094223792

have you transact business on this forum before? If yes! Can you link me to the thread?

Thanks
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Petonis(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Emusan:

have you transact business on this forum before? If yes! Can you link me to the thread?

Thanks

Yes I have and am still in business with them. Am recommending them because their operation has been smooth.
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Emusan(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Petonis:

Yes I have and am still in business with them. Am recommending them because their operation has been smooth.

And who are they?
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Petonis(m): 10:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Emusan:

And who are they?
they are human beings....Nigerians.
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Ammc(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Emusan:
I need a reliable and trustworthy company/person that deals with shipping from China to Nigeria.

NOTE: Don't PM first until we reach agreement here before contact can be exchanged.

You can contact me. Let me see if I could possibly be of help. You can as well check out my moniker before contacting me.
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Emusan(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ammc:

You can contact me. Let me see if I could possibly be of help. You can as well check out my moniker before contacting me.

Are you into it or you're recommending someone?
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Emusan(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Petonis:
they are human beings....Nigerians.

Let me get it straight, you transact business with them or you work for them?
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Petonis(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Emusan:

Let me get it straight, you transact business with them or you work for them?
I transact biz with Them bro.....you have the info u need. Use it
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by Ammc(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Emusan:

Are you into it or you're recommending someone?

Two things were involved;
1. Check my moniker
2. Contact me

If you have done Number 1, doing Number 2 would have very easy instead of asking questions here. You can still come and give us a trial. Let see how we can save the situation
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by OreSho(f): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
MerVen Inc is quite capable. Contact 0905, 303, 4741.
Re: China To Nigeria Shipping Needed Urgently! by BrilliantInfo(f): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
Hello ,

We’ve been sourcing agent 1688 / Taobao in Guangzhou, China for many years .
Fluency in Mandarin , Cantonese and English .
We’ve built up an inspection and quality checking team for the products , and we always keep long-term cooperation with clients.
Pls free feel to contact us , if you want someone to go directly to factory in China .
Whatapp /WeChat :+8613416252477
Email : brilliant4info@gmail.com
www.super-sourcingpro.com
Emusan:

(1) (Reply)

Porpo Desktop Calculator / Metecopo Steptile Corrugating Machine For Sale / Crushed Lead Slag Needed Urgently In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.