Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! (2583 Views)

How Wildlife Photographers Get Their Contents (photos) / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers / Whatsapp Group For Illustrators, Concept Artist And Comic Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
I have a nephew who is a photographer by profession. He doesn't know i envy him.

Many photographers like him do not know they can sell their photos online and make money in many ways.

I am just an amateur photographer using my 8mp phone to take pics online, but 3 of my pics have already been accepted for sale. 1 is the attached picture.

The Internet has changed. There are many kinds of pictures you cannot easily get for free anymore. You have to buy them.

So who says your picture or illustration cannot be that one that someone is ready to pay for? Video makers can also create stock videos!

Visit http://higherresolutionpics..com.ng/2018/03/professional-photographers-make-more.html

Contact me on 07037372080 for further details. Thanks

Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hoping for even more powerful phone cameras!
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by Alva2018: 3:06am On Mar 31, 2018
You will also need a good photo editing software,I have one.
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Alva2018:
You will also need a good photo editing software,I have one.

noted!
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
The stronger your camera, the better!
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hoping to go above 8 megapixel soon!
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
iNCENTIVE FOR EXPERTISE
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2019
Take pics like this and upload for sale

Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by Timagex(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2019
zynzyn:
I have a nephew who is a photographer by profession. He doesn't know i envy him.

Many photographers like him do not know they can sell their photos online and make money in many ways.

I am just an amateur photographer using my 8mp phone to take pics online, but 3 of my pics have already been accepted for sale. 1 is the attached picture.

The Internet has changed. There are many kinds of pictures you cannot easily get for free anymore. You have to buy them.

So who says your picture cannot be that one that someone is ready to pay for?

Visit http://higherresolutionpics..com.ng/2018/03/professional-photographers-make-more.html

Contact me on 07037372080 for further details. Thanks
. Hello sir! I'm into nature and landscape photography. @nature_with_nikon. I don't know if I can sell some of the images. Thanks.
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
O
Timagex:
. Hello sir! I'm into nature and landscape photography. @nature_with_nikon. I don't know if I can sell some of the images. Thanks.

Of course u can. Just visit my blog above, search for any image through the search engine banner at the top. U will be directed to a site. Register/sign up on the site and then let me know. I will give you further tips!
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by Timagex(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
zynzyn:
O

Of course u can. Just visit my blog above, search for any image through the search engine banner at the top. U will be directed to a site. Register/sign up on the site and then let me know. I will give you further tips!
. It looks like it requires money sir.... sad or am I at the wrong place?
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by essenceplus: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Timagex:
. It looks like it requires money sir.... sad or am I at the wrong place?

No u don't have to spend anything
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Don't waste your talent on non paying clients! angry
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Your works are hotter than you think!!

Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Somebody's pic

Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
More

Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
ShowDawg!

Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by joromii: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
zynzyn:
The stronger your camera, the better!

you can use an affordable camera if you understand settings and lighting
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
joromii:

you can use an affordable camera if you understand settings and lighting

Ok!
Re: Photographers, Illustrators, Video Makers, ANYWHERE. Great Opportunity For You!! by zynzyn(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pretty Woman

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy A Digital Graphic Pad In Naija? / Realistic Cartoon Portrait By Franklin / No Much Talk. You Like My Photoshop Work, Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.