Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. (681 Views)

Order Your items On Amazon @ N300/$, and shipping $4.5/lbs / Get Your Items And Goods Delivered On A Speed Of Light / How To Buy And Sell Your Items On Facebook Marketplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by uncleck: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
I'm a corp member serving in Edo. I'll be idle for the next three weeks because school has vacated.

If you have items you need to be marketed, preferably smart items, pm me.

Items like:
Smart watch
Smart pen(with spy can)
Portable OBD
Smart glasses
Or any uncommon modern gadget that is affordable
Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by Femoje(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Bakery Consultant / Baking Bread Consultancy support.If you are interested in setting up a bakery and you want to know more about the business and how to maximize profit..
we do general bakery consult, Production Cost analysis, Production cost reduction and recipes.
Quality assured consultancy support for baking bread industry.
Complete one-stop solution For Bakery Consultants Services who need to set-up a BREAD Bakery
Assist client to develop new products
Giving advice and solution to clients who have problems in BREAD Bakery.
Supply or recommend suitable machinery and equipment to clients who need either small or big scale production.
Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
uncleck:
I'm a corp member serving in Edo. I'll be idle for the next three weeks because school has vacated.

Items like:
Smart watch
Smart pen(with spy can)
Portable OBD
Smart glasses
If you could distribute bread, you could make money

Our bakery is at Aduwawa

You could make N2000 if you could distribute/market 100 bread
Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by uncleck: 6:01am On Mar 29, 2018
fados4sure:

If you could distribute bread, you could make money

Our bakery is at Aduwawa

You could make N2000 if you could distribute/market 100 bread
will you provide the logistics?
Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2018
uncleck:
will you provide the logistics?
Could you list em?
Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by uncleck: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
fados4sure:

Could you list em?
vehicle/tricycle
Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
uncleck:
vehicle/tricycle
That will definitely depends on how many bread you can market per day
Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by planetx13: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
uncleck:

Items like:
Smart watch
Smart pen(with spy can)
Portable OBD
Smart glasses

I have some products .... like smart wrist watch and usb bracelet.. let me know if you can market them.. to their pics are below

Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by crown2gold(m): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2018
uncleck:

Items like:
Smart watch
Smart pen(with spy can)
Portable OBD
Smart glasses

Car fuel saver available..u make #500 for selling just 1.This is a very hot product you can sell with ease just convince people that it works. I will give u details of how it works and videos to help you... Contact me on 08085716509
Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by uncleck: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
planetx13:

I have some products .... like smart wrist watch and usb bracelet.. let me know if you can market them.. to their pics are below

drop your link or contact
Re: I Can Help You Market Your Items In Edo State. by planetx13: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
uncleck:
drop your link or contact

Phone - 08126939687 , WhatsApp 09080950214

(1) (Reply)

Let Show You The Best Business That Earn Millions Monthly / Lagos Attracts $43bn Investment Proposals In Three Years / Need Your Opinion On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.