Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Please Help Me Out !!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Out !!! (434 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Out !!! by lukasmuyiwa(m): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2018
hello fellow Nairalanders. I want you all to forgive me My mistakes in here and just overlook my grammars and blunders, there's one thing happening to me that I don't really understand the cause but I know coming here will solve the problem. the problem is that whenever I sit down, walking, or even idle, I notice that my skin just look like I have just being bitten by a mosquito or something else I don't know but it looks exactly like I'm being bitten by mosquitoes. It first happened to me some weeks ago but I thought it's something that normal to happen but right now I just can't understand again even though when I look at my skin It looks irritating whenever the mark pops up. I've tried to ask google the cause of this problem but I don't understand anything on there at all..it itches me like I'm just being bitten by a mosquito meanwhile, no mosquito and whenever I look at my skin it shows the sign that I've been bitten by something. please help me guys so that I can know the next line of action. thanks
Re: Please Help Me Out !!! by babyt66: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2018
You have too much toxins in your body
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

How Can It Be Enlarged?? / WHO Warns Nigeria And Others Of Listeriosis Outbreak / 5 Kinds Of Tummies And How To Slim Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.