Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Sexy Latoria Bassey Dishes A Mouth-watering Musical Mélange - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sexy Latoria Bassey Dishes A Mouth-watering Musical Mélange (1087 Views)

Full Album: Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus The Resurrection And The Life (download ) / All Tracks : Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus The Resurrection & The Life (Full Album) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC MP3 : Richard Bassey - Thank You Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Latoria Bassey Dishes A Mouth-watering Musical Mélange by alexyflexy: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Fast-rising Singer Latoria Bassey is back with another offering that’s sure to tickle your taste buds. The Singer, who is a protégé of Legendary Nigerian singer Innocent Tubaba Idibia, doesn’t disappoint as she releases this offering produced by ace producer Meshe.

Mélange is a unique blend of some of your favourite hits from Rihanna, Tubaba, Duncan Mighty, Jidenna, Charlie Puth and a little sprinkle of Latoria’s original music and sound. The crisscrosses seamlessly from one hit to another, leaving you with an amazing nostalgic feeling of satisfaction like enjoying a dish of the finest Italian cuisine.

In her words “It’s a tasty blend of some of my favourite songs…it’s juicy, spicy and totally delicious, I can’t wait for you guys to get a taste of this sumptuous meal I have been cooking for y’all” and we are inclined to agree with her.

This tasty offering will leave you begging for more!

Download and enjoy Mélange here: https://my.notjustok.com/track/325084/latoria-bassey-melange

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: ASAP Rocky Herojuana Blunts (luvmp) / Music: Tekno - On You Mp3 / INSTRUMENTAL: Mr Eazi Ft 2baba - Suffer Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.