Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Hire Me To Write In A Simple Language For You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hire Me To Write In A Simple Language For You (345 Views)

Its Never Too Late To Learn How To Read & Write In English / Synw Urges Young Writers To Write In Their Native Languages / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me To Write In A Simple Language For You by ValueObinna(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2018
I am Value Obinna. I can write articles, comedy skit scripts, comedy series, stories, create a content and so on.. at affordable price...

Call/Whatsapp Me on +2347065692296
+2348181912878
Facebook@ Value Obinna

I will do my best to make it worth the while

1 Share

Re: Hire Me To Write In A Simple Language For You by CruzJoe(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Obinna if u re not here yet, then better go there now since u have services you can offer well well.......is an international platform where people from different parts of the world can see what you can offer and contact you for your services.........

https://www.fiverr.com/
Re: Hire Me To Write In A Simple Language For You by ValueObinna(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
CruzJoe:
Obinna if u re not here yet, then better go there now since u have services you can offer well well.......is an international platform where people from different parts of the world can see what you can offer and contact you for your services.........

https://www.fiverr.com/
Thank you at Cruz ..
Would visit there as soon as possible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / The Blind Date / Ojukwu, The Bringer Of War – I Hated Him For Causing Blood Shed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.