Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Open Letter To HE Obasanjo. By Tai Emeka Obasi. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To HE Obasanjo. By Tai Emeka Obasi. (1091 Views)

Meet Emeka Obasi, Nigerian Superstar Football Agent / Nigerian Born British Student, Emeka Obasi Unveils Climate Change NGO, Our Tomor / Read Olusegun Obasanjo's Full Letter To President Muhammadu Buhari To Halt 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To HE Obasanjo. By Tai Emeka Obasi. by Princehenry11: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2018
*Open Letter To HE Obasanjo.*

By Tai Emeka Obasi.

Your Excellency Sir,

In this season of calling a spade by its name, I wish to write this open message to you, hoping that there will be no ill feelings since we’re in the same business of nation building.

For a start, I’m not your fan. I didn’t vote for you in 1999. I voted for Chief Olu Falae. Reason being that I convinced myself that if Nigeria was returning to democratic rule, we didn’t need a trained soldier to lead her into it. That once a soldier always one. But you won the election. And guess what? I was vindicated. I will get to that later, you bet I will.

Let me applaud you for continuing to polish our paths toward a greater nation. At 81 and still involved and committed in all spheres for the good of our country and continent is quite commendable. Your very noble fight for zero hunger, quality education, booming economy for dear country and continent is locally/globally recognized and appreciated. May God continue to give you the good health and strength to effectively continue pushing on.
https://dfactual.com/open-letter-to-he-obasanjo-by-tai-emeka-obasi/

(1) (Reply)

BIRS Default: BIRS Chief Seals Banks, Business Premises In Benue State / Baba Ifa On 07038975039 / Compact Smokeless Modern Charcoal Stove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.