Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nollywood's Response To Black Panther - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood's Response To Black Panther (371 Views)

How Can One Get An Interview Slot On AIT Or Channels Tv? Response Pls / Black Panther : Why Is Everyone Acting So Stupid? / See The Real Actress That Acted Dora Milaje In Avengers Black Panther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood's Response To Black Panther by Noovies: 10:07am On Mar 29, 2018
No matter how much all the cats in the animal kingdom try to prove themselves as strong, stealth and fierce. The lion remains 'The King of the Jungle'. And my dear friends in Nollywood are very certain to remind us of that as they've proudly done in this Nollywood movie titled 'Lion Man'. I'm one of those who barely laugh to Nigerian comedies but their most serious movies always crack me up. If you ride on my kind of bus, then you have to see this. I won't go into much details though, I only want to show you where the movie got to its climax of extreme entertainment. A part where a woman turned into a lion. I was so carried away by the effects that I didn't even notice she should have turned into a lioness rather than a lion. But who am I to decide for the author? Viewers excretion... Sorry, --discretion advised

-
(Follow the link below, if the above does not render)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEQIYATQ-Aw

(1) (Reply)

Are You Going To Watch Judith Audu's New Film, Mirabel? / Top 5 Station You Watch On Cable T.v / A Glance Into Nollywood Film Industry By John Chizoba Vincent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.