Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... (1316 Views)

Do You Know Getting Your Business Website Would Gives You More Profit? / People Are Afraid To Study In National Open University Of Nigeria / ICPC Arraigns VC Of Richmond Open University With Secondary School Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... by alanka(f): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2018
National Open University of Nigeria, her students, workers, contractors and VC will suffer a big loss if this person result is released without settling me.

Name: Ajibola
Course: Business Admin.

Program: PGD

Centre: Lagos

I facilitated him for preparation for his first semester of his PGD program since
January but he refused to pay. I told him to pay what he can afford Ajibola refused to pay since January.

Ajibola is very rich guy driving a car of her choice yet he likes exploiting people like me. During the time I also had a 300 level that I was also facilitating throughout I did not collect any money from him looking at his financial status and generosity but Ajibola has to pay because he can afford it comfortably and more so, he is is not generous in anyway, I could remember he bought 50 naira table water for me in a whole semester.

If Ajibola result is released, I will hack noun account, destroy and damage their online files., hack VC 's family...

I called him he said I should shout up. He said how will I say he does not want to pay, did n't I have right to say that after 2 months? He insults me because he believes his money can buy me. HELL TO HIM and his money.

NO RESULT FOR HIM
Re: National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... by donsteady(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2018
alanka:
National Open University of Nigeria, her students, workers, contractors and VC will suffer a big loss if this person result is released without settling me.

I facilitated him for preparation for his first semester of his PGD program since
January but he refused to pay. I told him to pay what he can afford Ajibola refused to pay since January.

Ajibola is very rich guy driving a car of her choice yet he likes exploiting people like me. During the time I also had a 300 level that I was also facilitating throughout I did not collect any money from him looking at his financial status and generosity but Ajibola has to pay because he can afford it comfortably and more so, he is is not generous in anyway, I could remember he bought 50 naira table water for me in a whole semester.

If Ajibola result is released, I will hack noun account, destroy and damage their online files., hack VC 's family...

I called him he said I should shout up. He said how will I say he does not want to pay, did n't I have right to say that after 2 months? He insults me because he believes his money can buy me. HELL TO HIM and his money.

NO RESULT FOR HIM
You will be arrest and you will go to jail. Better find other means to collect your money without breaking the law.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... by LibertyRep: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
alanka:

NO RESULT FOR HIM

I've been trying to fathom how this has got anything to do with the Institution.
I'll advise that you device other means to get your entitlement from him without necessarily violating the law.
Think twice
Re: National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... by NouonlinePortal: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations to Graduands.

This is to inform you that the process leading to the collection of exclusion letters for graduands of the 2019 convocation is on.

See How To Apply To Collect NYSC Exclusion Letter - https://nationalopenuniversity.com.ng/collection-of-nysc-exclusion-letters/
Re: National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... by alanka(f): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
donsteady:

You will be arrest and you will go to jail. Better find other means to collect your money without breaking the law.

Your father was one of those that made mouth to help this country but today he is unknown entity.

As for jail I have booked a seat for one of your children. He would serve jail term.
Re: National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... by alanka(f): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
LibertyRep:

I've been trying to fathom how this has got anything to do with the Institution.
I'll advise that you device other means to get your entitlement from him without necessarily violating the law.
Think twice
l'll not devise other means. I'll break, damage, destroy man, woman, girl, boy and files in NOUN if he does not pay or the payment does not satisfy me.

He has wasted time, I may choose not to accept what he wishes to pay any more because it is long time.

If he pays and I am not satisfied with amount he pays I would assume he has not paid. And I will carry out my plan.
Re: National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... by NouonlinePortal: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2018
National Open University 2019 Exam Result

See How NOUN Result is being checked, also with Noun result grading system for 2019 examinations.

https://nationalopenuniversity.com.ng/check-noun-result/

Re: National Open University Account, Website Would Be Hacked If... by NouonlinePortal: 3:09am On Apr 07, 2018
National Open University Result Checker - First Semester 2019

Be the first to use this Noun result checker and GPA Calculator - Launched 7th January 2019.

Visit NOUN Result Checker Page
Calculate Your GPA
Visit NOUOnline.NET for more information.

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2018/19 Admission / 2018/2019 Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Test Result. / Nairalander Bags 1st Class Degree From The Prestigious Ahmadu Bello University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.