Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings (654 Views)

New 4 Bedrooms Bungalow Architectural Design with interior view / Home & Office Furniture. Ivl Furnishings / Master Bedroom Furniture Set Home, Decor & Furnishings Master Bedroom Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by uchpanila(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Please anybody who is into furniture/furnishings and can do this should give me an estimate and possibly I might give you the contract. Around lagos.

Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by somito121(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
I am into interior design, furnishing of houses, offices and have done this before. This is my number 07068020188.
Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by uchpanila(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
somito121:
I am into interior design, furnishing of houses, offices and have done this before. This is my number 07068020188.

Thanks for the reply, I need an estimate or better still a quotation of what it will cost to set this up. If you can't send it here forward it to my mail frankjosephs2@gmail.com
Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by polimaf(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
MDF or HDF boards?

or pure woods?

and how many compartments does it have? seems some parts are left out in the picture.
Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by uchpanila(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
polimaf:
MDF or HDF boards?

or pure woods?

and how many compartments does it have? seems some parts are left out in the picture.

Something similar to this and I know the thing in the picture is a good wood
Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by polimaf(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
uchpanila:

Something similar to this and I know the thing in the picture is a good wood
Will send quotation to your email soon... on the different wood/board types
Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
polimaf:
MDF or HDF boards?

or pure woods?

Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by twinskenny(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
how will u send quotation when u dont know the dimension of the space? just guess?
Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by uchpanila(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
twinskenny:
how will u send quotation when u dont know the dimension of the space? just guess?

The place is a bit smaller than what is in the picture, that's why am using the picture, I don't have the exact dimensions of the place.
Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by uchpanila(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
polimaf:
Will send quotation to your email soon... on the different wood/board types

Am waiting
Re: I Need Who To Help With Interior Furnishings by uchpanila(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
I checked with something similar the length is 20ft while the width is 11ft

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Build Estate.... You Will Love This / A Bay Warehouse On 1000sqm With C Of O At Ojodu Berger 115mil / "Buy & Park-in (already Built)" 3bedroom Bungalow In Chois City, Agbowa, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.