Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,748 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:03 AM

Growing Cases Of Infertility - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Growing Cases Of Infertility (859 Views)

After 14 Years Of Infertility, Man Loses His Wife And Child During Delivery / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 6 Years Of Infertility & Adopting A Baby / After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Growing Cases Of Infertility by atakamus: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
I have observed in my little corner here in south south that there tend to be growing of couples finding it difficult to bear children. I just don't know if it is the same with other areas. I work in educational firm and as at last night I counted about seven of my colleagues that have been married for some years now but are yet to get children. Some are married for 5 years, some 3 years, some 2 years etc. I know that these people are trying but have not succeeded. I tend to be alarmed with that situation. Can it coincidental with my workplace or an actually reality in the face of Nigerians.
Re: Growing Cases Of Infertility by Femsyn(m): 5:34am On Mar 30, 2018
Its a reality many have failed to come to terms with. I really don't know the cause, but its equally very common even here in the Southwest.

The real cause is what researchers need to work on.

Not an easy journey!
Re: Growing Cases Of Infertility by Trustme2(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Untreated STD
' Postinor1&2
And not forgetting Village people
Re: Growing Cases Of Infertility by atakamus: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
It is a disaster waiting to happen. Some research work need to be done on it.
Femsyn:
Its a reality many have failed to come to terms with. I really don't know the cause, but its equally very common even here in the Southwest.

The real cause is what researchers need to work on.

Not an easy journey!
Re: Growing Cases Of Infertility by Belafonte(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2018
1. Alcoholism
2. Too much ejaculation
3. Poor diet
4. Stress
5. Untreated/poorlytreated STDs
6. Too many abortions
7. Poorly executed abortions

Take your pick
Re: Growing Cases Of Infertility by Femsyn(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Belafonte:
1. Alcoholism
2. Too much ejaculation
3. Poor diet
4. Stress
5. Untreated/poorlytreated STDs
6. Too many abortions
7. Poorly executed abortions

Take your pick

I agree with you from a medical perspective. But the real cause is far beyond all these based on the experience of what I see around me.
Re: Growing Cases Of Infertility by Belafonte(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Femsyn:

I agree with you from the medical perspective. But the real cause is far beyond all these based on experience what I see around me.

What would you say the real cause(s) are?
Re: Growing Cases Of Infertility by Femsyn(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Belafonte:

What would you say the real cause(s) are?

Most cases are tagged "unexplained infertility", but I would say maybe our change in diet has a role to play. That is, too much processed foods. Most people now eat on the go, and hardly eat fresh meals.
Re: Growing Cases Of Infertility by oweniwe(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2018
May be genetic...

Male infertility is genetic
Re: Growing Cases Of Infertility by Shugarlord213: 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
They should run tests on the women. Is it not them way don sleep with thousands of men in the university they will come and dump problems for the men

Personally I think Marriage is for asslickers and Possie nighas

(1) (Reply)

Man Crushed To Death After Mum’s Coffin Falls On Him During Her Funeral / Toddler Paints Himself In Chocolate After Mum Leaves Him On His Own / I Wanna Sell My Freezer Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.