Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Am Supernatural - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Supernatural (836 Views)

Simisola And Oranmiyan's Treasures (A Supernatural Fantasy) / Supernatural Story My Beast / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Supernatural by sosa993: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
https://my.w.tt/fdI78oUZEL

For as long as I can remember, I've worn eyeglasses. My mother made sure I had them on and I formed the habit. Until one day, it got broken and I realized I can see things others can't see....

This story details the adventures of Fibikemi, who finds out she has supernatural gifts, a secret her mother had been keeping away from her for a very long time.

On finding out about her power, she catches a glimpse of the death of Aaron, St. Martha secondary school loner.

On the quest to to rewrite the vision about him and save him, a series of heart shattering secrets about Aaron began to unfold.

Will she be able to save him?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Supernatural by sosa993: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Excerpt to be released soon.

1 Like

Re: I Am Supernatural by Cadec007(m): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Are u posting the story here or this is just intro?
Re: I Am Supernatural by sosa993: 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
Are u posting the story here or this is just intro?

No I'm not posting it here, you can click on the link. For now the story has up to seventeen chapters and its still free.
Re: I Am Supernatural by Cadec007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
sosa993:

No I'm not posting it here, you can click on the link. For now the story has up to seventeen chapters and its still free.
ok ooo
Re: I Am Supernatural by sosa993: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
ok ooo

Ok
Re: I Am Supernatural by Bluehaven(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oh! So this is how the a girl called Fib story started abi?!

(1) (Reply)

[Hire Me] I Can Ghostwrite Captivating Science/romance Fiction Stories / New Ukrainian Invitation Letter For Studies / Is There Any Resource Available On Christianity & Religious Spirits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.