Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Laser Cutting For Residential Buildings - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Laser Cutting For Residential Buildings (6986 Views)

CNC Laser Cutting Service / Steps In Construction Of Residential Buildings / Top 10 Strangest Buildings In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laser Cutting For Residential Buildings by kanayoNickel: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Using multi CO2 and fiber laser cutting systems plus state of the art laser scanning and inspection equipment makes us the one stop shop for all your 3D laser Cutting and CNC Routing requirements.

BuildDirect Africa's Product catalog also includes:

Architectural Cladding

Laser Cut Ceiling

Perforated Building Facade

Laser Cut Block Divider

3D Routed Panel

4D Wall Panel

Laser Cut shades & Pergolas

Contact us at www.builddirectafrica.com or Call 0811-888-8897

At BuildDirect Africa, we design, laser cut and route metals and non-metal for building exterior and interior additions.

BuildDirect Africa operates a fully automated Laser Cutting and Cnc Routing factory in Lagos State, Nigeria, equipped with the latest high powered Laser Cutting and Cnc machinery and more..

Take a look at our recently commissioned projects

Re: Laser Cutting For Residential Buildings by kanayoNickel: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
BuildDirect Africa is Africa's first and biggest manufacturer of Laser Cut and Cnc routed building additions for both residential and commercial building projects.

Re: Laser Cutting For Residential Buildings by kanayoNickel: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Laser cutting gives architects and designers’ creative ideas a whole new dimension – allowing them to create stunning panels for balconies and balustrading.

It’s our philosophy that, if you can draw it, the lasers can cut it.

Re: Laser Cutting For Residential Buildings by kanayoNickel: 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
A recently commissioned work done in our factory.

Call us and a get a quote: 0811-888-8897

Re: Laser Cutting For Residential Buildings by kanayoNickel: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Working on an outdoor project? When it comes to the outdoors, each material can have a very different role to play and can react differently when exposed to the elements.

Whether you're looking for something sturdy, or something which will never corrode, here's our advice for using metals outdoors:

- Mild steel is the most common and least expensive metal but it corrodes quickly if exposed to moisture. To prevent corrosion steel is normally galvanised after cutting and then a decorative powder coat applied – this can be specified for outdoor use.

- Aluminium forms a protective Oxide coating when exposed to air which limits corrosion. However, repeated wet / dry cycles can stain the aluminium surface and this is difficult to remove. It's best to protect the surface with either powder coating, or anodising (where the aluminium’s natural sheen can be seen).

- Stainless steel is corrosion resistant, not corrosion proof. If using in an outdoor situation, particularly where fumes from traffic are present, you may consider specifying 316 grade Stainless as this is much more resistant to corrosion.

- Brass and copper are good but expensive outdoor materials. They don’t tend to corrode but eventually will suffer from patination of the surface - a clear lacquer can be applied which could protect the surface for a long time.

for More information on architectural projects you can achieve via laser cutting call 0811-888-8897

Re: Laser Cutting For Residential Buildings by kanayoNickel: 3:44pm On May 25, 2018
When it comes to panels, think lasers

Laser cutting gives architects and designers’ creative ideas a whole new dimension – allowing them to create stunning decorative panels for balconies and balustrading. It’s our philosophy that, if you can draw it, the lasers can cut it.

Creating panels for balconies and balustrading is an area where a whole host of materials can be used, from stainless steel to Corten and bronze to aluminium.

As well as being aesthetically pleasing, the panels have to be practical and adhere to building regulations.

By processing CAD drawings through our latest CAM package, stairs and tread specs can be very accurately produced.

Laser cutting can be used for stair treads too. Anti-slip durbar tread plates can be cut all the way up to 20mm thickness to suit any profile required. Laser cutting is also a popular process to make open decorative patterns in stair treads and is far more cost effective than traditional cast iron techniques for bespoke creations.

It’s not just about cutting – you can use our engraving service to etch alpha numerical identifications on each panel. This allows for an easy reference to where each panel should be fitted on site – enabling faster construction on larger projects.

Laser cutting produces a high-quality edge far superior to the old traditional flame and plasma cut methods. That’s why we’ve invested more than £0.7m to keep on top of the latest laser technology and can now offer advanced cutting feed rates - enabling us to reduce lead times to as short as two to three days.

Speak to our team of experts today on why laser cutting panels for balustrades is the best option. 0811-888-8897

Re: Laser Cutting For Residential Buildings by Lmaomen1(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Wow, very cool and high-quality work. A couple of years ago, I could have really used this job. I had just moved into a new house and decided to renovate it. I had quite a lot of tools, including a welding machine. My friend once taught me welding, but it was so long ago that I forgot about it. So I used the welding guide at prowelderguide.com and I managed to do all the welding work myself. Surprisingly, the work turned out to be so high-quality, as if a group of professionals was working. I think a lot depends on what kind of hands you have, whether you can work hard. Of course, a huge role was played by the manual, in which I found many nuances of high-quality welding

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Cabinet And Wardrobe / Deed Of Assignment Versus Deed Of Sublease / Kitchen,kitchenettes,consoles And Shelves..beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.