Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna (386 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom / There Will Be No Christians In Nigeria In Next 25 Years – NCEF Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by Yungruffmusic(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
I think Muslims have proven they are better at giving more than Christians. Read that post below and drop your comments. Don't forget to share
Continue reading here http://www.worldfeedz.com/2018/03/muslim-woman-gives-out-chickens-food.html
Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by sinaj(f): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Silly thread!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
When a terrorist talks, I'll know
Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by DuruCrusher(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by DuruCrusher(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Wanna see my comment?

Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by blessedvisky(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
I can bet that Islamic incantations were recited on the food to cause debilitating diseases and eventual death b4 she shared it to Christians. Such is the way of Islam. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by thorpido(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Your first comment messed up your thread.
Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by CAPSLOCKED: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
Yungruffmusic:
I think Muslims have proven they are better at giving more than Christians. Read that post below and drop your comments. Don't forget to share
Continue reading here http://www.worldfeedz.com/2018/03/muslim-woman-gives-out-chickens-food.html

OLODO THREAD.

THE NUMBER ONE THING MUSLIMS GIVE MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD IS TERRORISM, ACCOMPANIED WITH PAIN, SORROW, AND DEATH.
Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by urvillagepeoplee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Yungruffmusic:
ode,she gave out sacrificial items,anytime Muslim give out something it has to be sadaka or sacrifice,how many has given to the poor's and almajiris except on salah day,its Christians that feed Muslims and their beggars on daily basis yet they remain loyal to their zombie religion that offers them nothing rather than how to be a terrorists and killers without conscience. all the muslims I have come across in my life till now are just wicked and heartless people just like ishan people from uromi who have default mindset of betrayal,I rather buy a dog to keep me company than be friends to any terrorist person who reads that evil book that teaches them to kill without blinking twice.
Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Yungruffmusic:
What is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Gives Out Chickens, Food Items To Christians In Kaduna by Gullah: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Op you're not making any sense

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Student Manual(22/04/2018) Child Abuse / "Lack Of Prayer Causes Shootings!!!"-mother Of Christian Terrorist Who Killed 4 / See What Christianity Has Been Reduced To, By Fake Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.