Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower (1428 Views)

Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower by 1023790: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
We have a Genuine seller with Bulk BLCO OFF-OPEC GRADE Allocation of upto 50 Billion Barrels accessible by any buyer for sale at $14 less $4 and about 477 Million Barrels already confirmed and still confirmable on NNPC London Shell Screen as well as at NNPC Towers Abuja with details that would be supplied to interested parties for their buyer to personally verify.

Procedure

The SPA is signed by the buyer and returned with these attachments: Copy of Proof of Fund, Company Profile , Letter of Intent to buy BLCO through seller addressed to GMD of NNPC and Authority to Verify Proof of Fund addressed to GMD of NNPC. Also, with the Names of the Buyer and the Paymaster coming to NNPC to verify the product. With this, NNPC would formally write the buyer inviting them to the Towers Abuja for verification on a determined date.

That's All

Contact
E-mail me : worldstevo2000@yahoo.com
Mobile: 08067643756
I will send the Proof of Product( POP) details for buyer confirmation on NNPC London Shell Screen for those interested.
Re: Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower by carzarus(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
scam.... fall at your own risk.
Re: Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower by 1023790: 2:11am On Mar 30, 2018
My target audience (Authorized Mandates for crude oil buyers and or Facilitators to them) should be the only ones to contact me on this post.I will give only the specified people the requisite details to prove that this is for real; just give your main buyers the details i will provide for verification on NNPC London Shell Screen; then after they are satisfied with the outcome, we can communicate further on the next stage.

Please comedians and jokers alike aren't welcome! I would take drastic actions to report anyone who responds saying that this post is a
"Scam"

Thank you
Re: Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower by SABASTIEN(m): 3:17am On Mar 30, 2018
Steve, hit me on whatsapp if this offer is still available,

Re: Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower by 1023790: 3:26am On Mar 30, 2018
SABASTIEN:
Steve, hit me on whatsapp if this offer is still available,

Thanks for your reply. Of course its still available; its in NNPC custody afterall. However for certain security reasons i, I prefer e-mail communication or text messaging for now. Could you perhaps send me an e-mail or text?
Re: Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower by SABASTIEN(m): 3:47am On Mar 30, 2018
fortunately now I understand,, let's talk more
Re: Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower by 1023790: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
SABASTIEN:
Sorry sir but unfortunately I don't understand, what security reasons could that be, can you educate me please

Can we talk privately? I will call you. DM me your E-mail

Thanks
Re: Bulk Bonny Light Crude (BLCO) Confirmable On London Shell Screen And NNPC Tower by SABASTIEN(m): 4:59am On Mar 31, 2018
EVBOLIMIALKALI1@GMAIL.COM

(1) (Reply)

Please Help All The Money In My Gtb Account Was Just Withdrawn / Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits / How To Send Money From Ghana To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.