Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. (1205 Views)

My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. by Beke2020: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good day LS,

Please keep my identity private. I shared my story on some other group but someone else advised me to also share on this group cos of your godly advise.

I dated Harrison for three years and he kept promising marriage but no sign of it. I took matters into my hands and I got pregnant for him. As soon as I told him I was pregnant,he asked me to abort it. I asked him why? I am not a small girl at 33. If you are not ready for kids ,it means you are not ready to marry me. We argued and broke up because of this. It was a very messy break up and I was really shattered. Later on,I found out that Harrison was dating someone else alongside me. So apparently,he was cheating on me and I didnt know it.

I decided to keep the baby cos at my age,I was not going to make a mistake I would probably regret. It was really painful for me. My parents were also disappointed but they stood by me all the same. When I started my anti natal at the fourth month,I met a young handsome Doctor. We clicked and when he found out I was single,he became very supportive. Not too long,we started to date. I mean,I was pregnant by another man and he didnt mind. He was so loving and caring. Always taking care of me. Infact,you would think the pregnancy was his.

Even with intercourse,he was the best. He made me feel s*xy even though I was pregnant. Dr Austin is a rare gem. I knew I was lucky to have him. When I put to bed,he was by my side. I welcomed a healthy baby girl and I was so happy to share those happy moments with Austin. Austin introduced me as his fiance to his parents and they love me and my baby like we are the moon. I love Austin so much.

Last month,after my baby clocked two months old,Harrison showed up....see full story

https://livelystones.com.ng/he-broke-my-heart-but-he-wants-me-to-dump-my-fiance/
Re: He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Will.continue when the story completes, or when you paste a proper link.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. by Beke2020: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
He dump you before, and will still do. Pls reject his car
post=66267361:
Will.continue when the story completes, or when you paste a proper link.
Re: He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Beke2020:
He dump you before, and will still do. Pls reject his car
Who

1 Like

Re: He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
All these una nonsense stories

2 Likes

Re: He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. by Beke2020: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Austin as state the story
post=66272661:

Who
Re: He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. by blessedvisky(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
post=66272661:

Who
cheesy
Re: He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. by Beke2020: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Austin
post=66272661:

Who
Re: He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance. by Samuelgr8: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Madam please shine yah eyes well, well

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales - LG WP-610N Semi Automatic 4KG Washing Machine For Sale / I Need To Leave The Village For The City. / What Is Eating Your Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.