Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Who Has An Idea About The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Has An Idea About The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP ? (469 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Federal Government Scholarship Exam / 2018 Federal Government Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has An Idea About The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP ? by Sizar: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Brothers and sisters, men and women, friends and enemies, please help a person in need. The interview for the federal govt. scholarship is to take place on the 9th of April this year, for universities. I applied for it but till now, I have no idea what it is like, the kind of questions asked, and how it is conducted, please is there anyone who has passed through it that can assist here ?
Re: Who Has An Idea About The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Well, it's basic knowledge. Just make sure you follow the instructions accordingly, it's as though instructions is the first part of the exam. The questions are very cheap. I remember "which of this is not a computer language, =(a) FOTRAN(b) Java etc. Also a little knowledge about significant dates in Nigeria will help. First university and when. When the Civil War was fought. very simple mathematics questions were asked as well. The exam is organized by waec so it's NOT difficult.
Re: Who Has An Idea About The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP ? by Sizar: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
lightness77:
Well, it's basic knowledge. Just make sure you follow the instructions accordingly, it's as though instructions is the first part of the exam. The questions are very cheap. I remember "which of this is not a computer language, =(a) FOTRAN(b) Java etc. Also a little knowledge about significant dates in Nigeria will help. First university and when. When the Civil War was fought. very simple mathematics questions were asked as well. The exam is organized by waec so it's NOT difficult.

Thank you brother
Re: Who Has An Idea About The FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP ? by Sparklequeen(f): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Sizar:

Thank you brother
please do you know the venues? Checking their websites, i didnt see anything, please help

(1) (Reply)

Classified Educational Consult Guarantees 100% Admission Into University. / Economics Or Biz Admin / Top 10 Business Analyst Job Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.