Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (49625 Views)

FUTMinna Lecturer, Adefolalu Funmilola Sherifat, Found Dead With Her Throat Slit / Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead With Throat Slit In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Man Found Dead In Front Of Kogi State University With His Throat Slit (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Islie: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
The Borno state police command has arrested two suspects in connection with the murder of a 28- year - old commercial sex worker , Precious Needy .

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr. Damian Chukwu , made the disclosure while briefing newsmen in Maiduguri.

He said that Needy ’ s corpse was found with her throat slit in a toilet at Galaxy Hotel in Galadima Area of Maiduguri metropolis on March 25 .

Chukwu also disclosed that the body was discovered by Onyeka Ogbonna , a staff of the hotel, noting that the matter was reported to police on March 26.

He listed suspects in the murder of the commercial sex worker as Yakubu Luka , 39 ; and Amelia Ka ’ anfsa, 26 .

The commissioner explained that Luka , a security guard at the hotel, was on duty at the time of the incident , while Ka ’ anfsa was an immediate neighbour to the deceased .

Chukwu said the suspects were assisting the police in the investigation .
(NAN )

http://punchng.com/28-year-old-sex-worker-killed-in-gory-manner-dumped-in-hotel-toilet/
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
The should also be killed. End of story.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Homeboiy: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
After enjoying free punna
una still kill am
but most of these sex workers are thiefs
I can't forget what one did to me at ugbague

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Nutase: 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sad cry
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by emeijeh(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Who would have thought that hotel business thrives in the far north?

All what they know is Haram , Haram, Haram

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by naijjaman(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by NaijaCover(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by cosby02(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Shithole people

10 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by KendrickAyomide: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Blood of RMD

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Sheuns(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
How u go carry ashewo work go BOKO boys region?

5 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by sotall(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jeez....Olosho beware cause aboki diccccck can slit open your throat why giving dem Bj

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Mutemenot(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Homeboiy:

una still kill am

One customer spotted! shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Olalan(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Part of the dangers of prostitution is the risk of been killed or hurt on the job.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by KendrickAyomide: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Homeboiy:

una still kill am

Patron.. But that uncircumcised Nwaamikpe is a Grand Patron

7 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by cosby02(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Mutemenot:

One customer spotted! shocked
Easier for customers to spot another customer

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by HomeOfMe(f): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Albert0011(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
How can a sane girl leave all lucrative parts she can make money in Nigeria and go to hot bed of boko haram.

4 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by Radicalface: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Considering on how she died, I will conclude by saying she committed suicide.
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by emeijeh(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Homeboiy:

una still kill am

Benin p!mp spotted

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by OSUigbo: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
cry

I know say na osu person the olosho go be...

Na there trademark cry

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by sinaj(f): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
Olalan:
Part of the dangers of prostitution is the risk of been killed or hurt on the job.
work hazards happen everywhere tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ZombieTAMER: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice one

This is more like it
All these people do is spread diseases upandan

If this trend continue
They will surely learn and look for something tangible to do with their lives
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ZombieTAMER: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
OSUigbo:
cry

I know say na osu person the olosho go be...

Na there trademark cry

You certainly can't read
It was your mother

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by TheKingIsHere: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
He listed suspects in the murder of the commercial sex worker as Yakubu Luka , 39 ; and Amelia Ka ’ anfsa, 26

Nothing wrong here.

He only followed Mohammed 's teachings.

9 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by deyink1: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
ashawoo by the way. am in need of samsung galaxy s4 board i9505 variant in ibadan contact: 07086503756
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by deyink1: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
ashawoo by the way. am in need of samsung galaxy s4 board i9505 variant in ibadan contact: 07086503756
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by ifyalways(f): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Needy?

Her mom dey somewhere believing her daughter is in school or working somewhere.
May God help us. angry

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by deflover(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
People wont read
No where did they say they bleeped her
It says one is a gate man
The other lives close to her
They are just the I was there suspects
Not that they killed her

5 Likes

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by mvem(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Albert0011:
How can a sane girl leave all lucrative parts she can make money in Nigeria and go to hot bed of boko haram.
...dont be deceived By all what u read...maiduguri town is very lively
Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by davodyguy: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
These guys are so heartless.

Killing human beings is like killing a cow or goat to them.

I'll repeat my stance. Islam is not about terrorism as you'll hardly see any Yoruba or Igbo, TIv, Edo Muslims kill anyone like these goats from the other parts do.

Very annoying sad angry

1 Like

Re: Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet by free2ryhme: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members / Baby Factory In Rivers Church: Police Arrest General Overseer. 18 Babies Sold / EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.