Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

The Rise And Rise Of Nollywood Actor, Amala Charles Mmaduka(pitakwa). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rise And Rise Of Nollywood Actor, Amala Charles Mmaduka(pitakwa). (1508 Views)

I Can't Survive Without Big Breast, Nollywood Actor, Don Charles Mmaduka Blasts / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise And Rise Of Nollywood Actor, Amala Charles Mmaduka(pitakwa). by fancyhandsome(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Amala Charles Mmaduka popularly known as PITAKWA aka THE GRACE AMBASSADOR is one of the fastest rising actors in Nollywood. The energetic and breezy actor hails from Nnewi in Anambra state, Eastern Nigeria. He is the last child in a family of six.

PITAKWA, who is known for his unique style of delivery and interpretation is a graduate of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University where he bagged a degree in Geology. He is one of the method actors currently making waves in Nollywood.

The highly intelligent and remarkably humorous and hilarious actor over the past three years has garnered a huge fan base owing to his overtly creative style of acting; and infusion of local and street slangs in all his movies.

Very versatile, PITAKWA has interpreted virtually all the challenging roles in the acting business without much ado. Ranging from the role of a blind guy; deaf and dumb; destitute; rich; royalty; armed robbery; local; irresponsible and responsible characters.

Amala Charles Mmaduka has over the past three years featured in over 40 movies some of which include:

DAMASCUS,Ego Naija Bet,Me Against the World,Village Trader, Ajebo America, The Egg,ORLANDO,
The money or the Baby,IKEMEFUNA
No More Virgin,War Target.

Amala Charles Mmaduka (PITAKWA) has appeared in movies alongside most of the A-list actors in Nollywood such as Pete Edochie, Nkem Owoh, John Okafor, Yul Edochie, Zack Orji, Patience's Ozokwor, Mike Ezuruonye, Daniel K Daniel, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, Ken Erics, Zubby Michael, Ngozi Ezeonu, Emmanuel Ehumadu, Francis Duru, Gentle Jack, Angela Okorie, Rachael Okonkwo, Harry B, Don Brymo, Junior Pope, Queen Nwokoye, Uche Odoputa, Walter Anga, Kenneth Okorie, Sylvester Madu, Jenny Uzoma, Chacha Eke, Jerry Amilo, Oge Okoye, Olu Jacobs, Regina Daniels, Ugezu J. Ugezu, Beverly Osu, Clem Ohameze, Solomon Akiyesi, Kelvin Books, Chinwe Owoh, Ebere Okaro, Mickey Rodstick etc.

Amala Charles Mmaduka (PITAKWA) has been able to maintain a high level of discipline and humility; as both directors and producers confirmed him to be one of the actors whose place at the top is guaranteed.

Watch out for PITAKWA. Watch out for the GRACE AMBASSADOR. Watch out for DonCharles PITAKWA Mmaduka. @pitakwa001

http://www.gistend.com/2018/03/the-rise-and-rise-of-nollywood-actor.html

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Nollywood Actor, Amala Charles Mmaduka(pitakwa). by fancyhandsome(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
more photos
cc:lalasticlala

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Nollywood Actor, Amala Charles Mmaduka(pitakwa). by fancyhandsome(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
photos

Mynd44

Re: The Rise And Rise Of Nollywood Actor, Amala Charles Mmaduka(pitakwa). by Awaitingkopa(f): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Aswear I dunno him ooo..
Celebrity wanna be
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Nollywood Actor, Amala Charles Mmaduka(pitakwa). by Nutase: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
I dunno him. Is he a Ghanian or Kenyan??
Re: The Rise And Rise Of Nollywood Actor, Amala Charles Mmaduka(pitakwa). by Aibuckher(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Amara okpa was popular during our time at Nnewi High School 1999/2005 grin grin
So proud of him

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker / Actress Kehinde Bankole Stuns On Black Gown (PHOTO) / Actor Funsho Adeolu Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.